Queensland specific_e-petition

Ask your firearm legal questions here. Firearms licensing and permits, storage, shooters rights information.

Queensland specific_e-petition

Post by No1_49er » 14 Dec 2018, 6:14 pm

OK guys and girls, nice slow deep breathing, then read this: - https://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work- ... ls?id=3061
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Re: Queensland specific_e-petition

Post by bladeracer » 14 Dec 2018, 6:16 pm

No1_49er wrote:OK guys and girls, nice slow deep breathing, then read this: - https://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work- ... ls?id=3061

I had to take a picture of it :-)
Anti-gun petition.JPG
Anti-gun petition.JPG (218.57 KiB) Viewed 683 times

And the waste of space behind it.
Karagh-Mae Kelly.JPG
Karagh-Mae Kelly.JPG (394.18 KiB) Viewed 682 times
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 14 Dec 2018, 6:28 pm

I wonder how many times she’s been out of the city to talk to people and see how things really are ? Wondering what her view is on feral cats ,dogs and pigs ? Probably wants to create a refuge and rehabilitate them . FFS !
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Mulder030 » 14 Dec 2018, 8:37 pm

A quick google search of Karagh-Mae Kelly shows links such as the one below, where it looks like she is an active member of the Brisbane West End Magazine.
I can't remember the last time the West End region of Brisbane struggled with a pest problem that couldn't be fixed with chemical that they must deem as humane or acceptable??? (would be interesting to know if she calls 'Hitman' for pest control to come into her house every year to spray "for pest", what if someone offered her the same service but free.......tempted??)

My personal guess would be that her advocacy for the rebellion to this partition is based on ill informed information/representation of the quality of people that may attempt to seek such approval to utilize this new law. I would be interested to know if Karagh-Mae even knows what additional accreditation is required to obtain a permit. None the less the media and surrounding folk barely take that into consideration and like most will make accusations based off personal thoughts instead of calculated and informed decisions. I don't claim to understand every in and out of the problem or policy however I doesn't take Einstien to work out that if it has been successful in other states and potentially has the chance to save our farmers dollars on regarding to their livestock, bullets/equipment & time then is can't all that bad to implement such policy.

plus the addition of people from the inner suburbs heading west and spending their money in little country towns along the way because they can't go without the capa-frap bullsh!t coffee's lol.

I hope sense prevails.

referenced link:
http://www.westendmagazine.com/karagh-mae-kelly/
O'mark Model 44 - .308 - Paper
Howa M1500 ultra light Boyd's stock - .308 - Game
Savage MK II Varmint - .22LR - Practice
Mulder030
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 14 Dec 2018, 9:18 pm

Apart from all the other bulls**t that accompanies this - one can only assume that because she is not in favour of shooting to control vermin, then she must be in favour of poison and the like...
Wonder if she has ever seen what the the flea or mex does to a rabbit...
Wonder if she’s ever seen a pack of wild dogs go on a lamb killing spree...long, slow and painful deaths for lambs whilst the ewes scream out in horror...
Tikka T3 .260
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
Webley .177
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06
TassieTiger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by Ziad » 15 Dec 2018, 6:24 am

Thanks guys I signed it.

J/k
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 15 Dec 2018, 6:36 am

Ziad wrote:Thanks guys I signed it.

:o :shock: :wtf: :crazy: :(

J/k
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 15 Dec 2018, 9:12 am

And this is why we need to "Boot Brisbane"...
Don't worry big rich you and other "rural lifestyle enthusiasts"(love it :thumbsup: :lol: ) will be welcomed as persecuted refugees and given ya own little patch of state forest to control. :D :D :D
In a bit of seriousness though I'll be interested to see how many this petition gets compared to the other which is over 11k.
:thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 15 Dec 2018, 9:32 am

Fk if in 2.5months it can't get 11k signatures I be surprised
Ziad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by grandadbushy » 15 Dec 2018, 9:36 am

Don't blame her ,her intensions are good , but then again so was the executioners
I think she's been bitten by the bug called the ''Stupid Bug'' its venom eats your brain hence the name
'' Burleigh'' yep if you live there you'd know all about firearms and hunting especially with her background
Bless her little heart and small brain
grandadbushy
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 15 Dec 2018, 9:43 am

Hey but she is member of the house... so someone voted for her... might only be 0.007% but still.....
Ziad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by grandadbushy » 15 Dec 2018, 10:08 am

Your dead right Ziad and she's in a good area being Burliegh to get many votes maybe not enough to win the seat but enough to make a difference to
the shooting and hunting area
This type of people are against everything not only hunting they see themselves as crusaders for animals and anything natural but want the best of the new world
We already have laws ,rules and regulations to deal with what she's going on about but she throws gun laws in for the attention I think she has been put on her perch
by other persons to see what the reaction is and for info for councils and governments I doubt whether they care if she wins or not and why do you think its out
there for the world to see other than a reaction find
Big parties would loose votes to go into this area with heavy handed stuff like this so it is given to a new comer to bare the brunt common thing ''called stooges''
Think i'll remove my foil hat as some would say :thumbsup: :lol: :violin:
grandadbushy
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 15 Dec 2018, 11:11 am

Nah, you’re on the mark as always grandad
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 15 Dec 2018, 12:55 pm

Geez bladeracer i'm a bit confused here on the vote 1 sticker which one is she the one on the left or the one on the right :? ;) :) :D :lol: :thumbsup:
grandadbushy
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 15 Dec 2018, 2:45 pm

grandadbushy wrote:Geez bladeracer i'm a bit confused here on the vote 1 sticker which one is she the one on the left or the one on the right :? ;) :) :D :lol: :thumbsup:

She looks a bit like a chicken, I don't know what the stain on the left side of her page is, I thought a bird had s**t on my monitor ;-)
Last edited by bladeracer on 15 Dec 2018, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Ziad » 15 Dec 2018, 2:46 pm

Ahh come on she is the better looking one on the left. Plus last I hear chickens can't vote.

What's interesting is that chickens are purely a domesticated animal. And this they are only bread for human wants or needs, in the wild even if no predators get them they won't be able to live moe than a couple of days.

So as an animal liberation group I am angered by them using an animal in a picture like that. Did they get permission from the chicken before taking the picture and then using it on their facebook page. I find it a bit hypocritical of them to use an animal when they are all about the rights of said animals
Ziad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by magnum56 » 15 Dec 2018, 7:49 pm

Just another idealist that has no idea of reality outside of their little patch of suburbia, I wonder what she and the other AJP people suggest we do about the pests that do in excess of 720 million dollars damage to agriculture annually, ask them nicely to stop destroying our crops and livestock.

Their platforms of environmental protection and no culling are contradictory, without culling the environment suffers, but with no practical knowledge or understanding of how it really works out there in the big bad world, that contradiction would not compute with them.
There is only one thing worse than a green, two of the bludgers.
magnum56
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 15 Dec 2018, 8:31 pm

As you said Ziad chickens are only ''bread'' for human wants and needs :thumbsup:
They taste good on ''bread'' as well :thumbsup: :D :D
grandadbushy
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Next

Return to Australian gun laws