Word on the Adler...

Questions about Queensland gun and ammunition laws. QLD Weapons Act 1990.

Re: Word on the Adler...

Post by wrenchman » 01 Mar 2017, 2:51 pm

it would be good to see you guys get your pump back the 870 pump is my go to gun
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Noisydad » 01 Mar 2017, 3:31 pm

wrenchman wrote:it would be good to see you guys get your pump back the 870 pump is my go to gun

In the '96 theft I had to hand in an 870 SPS camo synthetic stock . Best shotty I ever owned. It fitted me perfectly straight from the box and I shot pretty well with it and used it for everything. It was replaced with two others - one for clay targets (never shot with it as well as the Remy) and a Mossberg bolt action for ute work.
There's still a few of Wile. E Coyote's ideas that I haven't tried yet.
Noisydad
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by wrenchman » 02 Mar 2017, 7:48 am

i have both the 500 mossberg and the rem 870 my son is a lefty and shoots the mossberg the 870 is a much slicker action but the 500 is a working mans brute of a gun
the best way to start a fight in a shot gun forum over here is ask what is better 870 or the 500 both are well made.
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Noisydad » 02 Mar 2017, 10:16 am

Lol I traded a Mossberg 500 in to buy the 870. Found the Mossberg owners manual this week. I always thought you stuff a dead tomcat in the action of the mossy and still not jam it.
There's still a few of Wile. E Coyote's ideas that I haven't tried yet.
Noisydad
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by BluEsky » 03 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm

:o :shock: :evil: It has not long passed the anniversary of the printing these words by some no- name editor. A Reminder for all to never forget what they think of You. ;) :wtf:

:evil: :crazy: .
Attachments
all the text.png
all the text.png (219.63 KiB) Viewed 5271 times
Last edited by BluEsky on 05 Mar 2017, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Gun-nut » 03 Mar 2017, 4:22 pm

BluEsky wrote::o :shock: :evil: It has not long passed the anniversary of the printing these words by some no- name editor. A Reminder for all to never forget what they think off You. ;) :wtf:

:evil: :crazy: .

f*** me sideways, that is one cancerous newspaper article! They actually called it a mass murdering weapon...I can't even comprehend the amount of brain cells I lost just by reading that s**t.
Gun-nut
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by albat » 03 Mar 2017, 5:33 pm

Alot has changed on the political landscape since that muppet dribbled that BS , half his fookun readers have started voting elsewhere after abbot and abbot with a top hat
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by BluEsky » 05 Mar 2017, 11:32 am

albat wrote:Alot has changed on the political landscape since that muppet dribbled that BS , half his fookun readers have started voting elsewhere after abbot and abbot with a top hat

:( Political faces have changed yes, but the same Political ideology's hand is still up the Media Glove Puppets, :o :shock: and still dictates what they print, for this to be printed in a major Sydney paper in this manner, just proves they consider the people involved in the Shooting Sports to be Second Class Citizens and fair game, and are to be vilified and denigrated at every opportunity :evil:
The brains trust for this States input to COAG has departed or will very soon :D :clap: What and who will they offer up next? :roll:

:unknown: Is this the JH Legacy that Mal is on about or just another Platitude? :roll: Looks like it's full of holes? :shock:

. :crazy: ..
Attachments
thCAOQSH9X.jpg
thCAOQSH9X.jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 5228 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by BluEsky » 10 Mar 2017, 2:16 pm

. :shock: :wtf: Is This what they have planed for the Adler? Who Knows what some Crazy States Will Do to appease the Anti Gun clique to maintain the power to Rule? They have Proved that Decisions are NOT made on Logic or Facts!! :thumbsdown:

:wtf: :o .
Attachments
AAkkhZd.jpg
AAkkhZd.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 5161 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Queensland gun laws