Black Market Guns

Questions about New South Wales gun and ammunition laws. NSW Firearms Act 1996.

Re: Black Market Guns

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jul 2017, 9:45 am

Glochs $3000 with serial number removed, rifle $50, shot gun $200
Cheap cocaine,dear cocaine,kilo prices for cocaine,condoms smuggled into ireland,cheap drug prices in usa,buying in bulk ''JESUS''
I thought i was on the wrong forum for awhile

When did we leave the road and hit a tree on black market guns ''lol''

CHEERS
Member-Deleted

Post by Wombat » 30 Jul 2017, 11:28 am

happyhunter wrote:
Wombat wrote:
happyhunter wrote:
Cocaine is not easy or cheap to obtain anywhere, firearms however are relatively easy to buy at little or no risk in the US

Actually, cocaine is also cheap and easy to buy in the U.S

Retail quantities sure. But kilograms? I dont think it would be as easy or cheap as you think.

The larger the quantity, the cheaper the product per unit volume. That is the entire premise of buying anything in bulk, not excluding groceries, ammunition baking flour, etc..

Sure, but buying a tonne of flour does not involve suitcases full of cash ( that also has to be smuggled or laundered ) and dealing with people who kill others at the drop of a hat. Remember I said easy OR cheap. Even getting in contact with people who do deal in large volumes of drugs would be extremely risky. Both from law enforcement and them...... Its not like you could get them to send an invoice and then transfer the cash.
Wombat
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by WatchyShooter » 30 Jul 2017, 4:10 pm

Gwion wrote:Your choice is getting a licence!

Reading the legislation it seems penalties for infractions by licenced shooters are heavier than those for criminals who are found with firearms.

It’s actually how it works with driving offences.
If you have a license your subject to those conditions, but if you have no license you never agreed to adhere to those conditions so when found guilty of an offence is usually only going to be driving without a license and the other things that can be charged to a non-license holder.

They’ve changed it recently to reflect this, now the charges are separated into;
Penalty - if previously authorised to drive and Penalty - if never been authorised to drive

As they realised very quick that it was better to have never got a license at all and just keep driving and getting less tickets and charges then someone with a license.

It’s a weird world when you dive into the legal system, it all functions on “assumptions” that you fully understand the laws, and once you start reading you start to wonder, did the people who write this even understand it?
Firearm-less LAFO!
New shooter, guns to come soon!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Previous

Return to New South Wales gun laws