Lever action shotties in their sights

Questions about Queensland gun and ammunition laws. QLD Weapons Act 1990.

Lever action shotties in their sights

Post by Die Judicii » 10 Oct 2017, 11:09 pm

Yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, heard on the radio today,,,,,, Qld is pursuing the restriction of Lever action shotties.
If this is to come to fruition I wholly blame the importer,,,,,, and Adler.

If not for their frantic efforts in advertising I don't believe we would be looking down the barrel at this.

Lever action shotties have been around for how long ?????????

Knee JERK reaction if ever I saw one, and I don't even own one.

I think I should sell my ute,,,,,, because next time I drive it,,,,,,,, it might explode and injure some-one,,,, is this the correct train of thought ????
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: Lever action shotties in their sights

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 12:09 am

Its not only the lever action shottie they've got their eyes on what can be covered by it can be covered by all lever actions
The rest will be next then the look bad ones will be gone won't be long before we will have to carry a bucket of water to
drown the deer or what ever we're hunting :lol: :lol:
The pollies and media are on a roll since the Las Vegas incident they're trying to make out nobody else give a f@%k only them
The SSAA better wake up from their 90 year sleep before we loose all our guns I can't see how the government is bringing all these BS
laws up now and the silence is deafening from the SSAA They should be in the media's ear every day like the pollies soon as a pollie
starts sprooking BS show the people what a load of BS it is :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
After seeing the figures that were put on this forum the other day on what the SSAA make in dollars maybe they are making too much
and have decided there's too much to loose if they make a noise so they've decided to sit on their hands :allegedly: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
The SSAA put its hand up to speak for the shooters of Australia so come on lets do nit :silent: :silent:
Member-Deleted

Post by Die Judicii » 11 Oct 2017, 1:12 am

Fhuck the SSAA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, where is the Shooters Union of Qld ??????????????????????????????
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 11 Oct 2017, 6:49 am

Old anesthetic palasuck is on a vote grab. She was very quite on this subject for the last six months now she has las Vegas as an excuse to look like she's doing something effective. What I'm waiting for is the shooters best mate Tim Nichols :lol: :allegedly: to say he still opposes this!! :thumbsup:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Oaker260 » 11 Oct 2017, 7:17 am

From what i read there moving the 5 shot from cat A to Cat B and 5+ to catD
Oaker260
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 11 Oct 2017, 7:28 am

Oaker260 wrote:From what i read there moving the 5 shot from cat A to Cat B and 5+ to catD

Yeah oaker that's correct. :thumbsup:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by albat » 11 Oct 2017, 7:31 am

Tim nichols needs to wake up and come out now and oppose this , he will have no credibility if he does'nt ,given his media release on firearms last week. labor are trying to smoke him out to see exactly where he stands before the imminent election , lets hope he can show some leadership and help robbie katter get this done
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by jmr22 » 11 Oct 2017, 11:09 am

So a semi auto 12g, cat C but a 7 shot lever, cat D? figures....High capacity lethal firearms indeed, I'd hate too know what my 12 shot pellet gun is, probably a deadly machine gun?
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 11 Oct 2017, 1:39 pm

jmr22 wrote:So a semi auto 12g, cat C but a 7 shot lever, cat D? figures....High capacity lethal firearms indeed, I'd hate too know what my 12 shot pellet gun is, probably a deadly machine gun?

Not just deadly but "lethal deadly"!!!!! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by jmr22 » 11 Oct 2017, 2:03 pm

Nearly wrote that but I couldn't bring myself to sound like a politician haha
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 12 Oct 2017, 1:54 pm

Wait until they see the new bump fire stocks available for the Adler!
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by albat » 12 Oct 2017, 5:30 pm

Anyhow the katter motion to un ban the big tube lever shotties failed only one lnp member in gympie had the balls to oppose it with the katters (legends) , or was it just self preservation with the election around the corner and one nation set to clean up your seat , so much for the LNP the shooters best mate last week , limp pricks this week
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 12 Oct 2017, 7:05 pm

albat wrote:Anyhow the katter motion to un ban the big tube lever shotties failed only one lnp member in gympie had the balls to oppose it with the katters (legends) , or was it just self preservation with the election around the corner and one nation set to clean up your seat , so much for the LNP the shooters best mate last week , limp pricks this week

Unfortunately I don't think any of us thought it would go any other way mate. The poliscum just lie and lie some more. I know where my vote is going!!! :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 13 Oct 2017, 6:12 pm

"Unfortunately I don't think any of us thought it would go any other way mate. The poliscum just lie and lie some more. I know where my vote is going!!!"

Yep, all lies. Never vote for one of the main parties.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Queensland gun laws