QLD collectors register?

Questions about Queensland gun and ammunition laws. QLD Weapons Act 1990.

QLD collectors register?

Post by yoshie » 07 Apr 2018, 9:42 pm

Just wanted to know what the requirements for QLD collectors are in relation to keeping a register? I've read that collectors need to maintain a register on site, but i went to order one (form 16?) from OfficeMax like it says on the weapons licensing website but i need to supply a copy of a business collectors licence. Is this requirement only for businesses?
yoshie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Australian Capital Territory

Re: QLD collectors register?

Post by thorG17 » 03 May 2018, 9:44 am

I bought the book (form 16) years ago can't remember where from. I would contact your collectors club and ask where you can get it from. The only time you need to fill it in is when you purchase a weapon registered under your collectors licence. You could also contact weapons licencing they should be able to help you...maybe?
thorG17
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Re: QLD collectors register?

Post by yoshie » 03 May 2018, 7:06 pm

Yeah thanks i did ask my club and they pointed me to OfficeMax website, they have a form you can download, fill out and email back. Its for form 10 and 16 booklets. I think it was about $30 with postage. Seems a bit silly to buy a book with hundreds of rows just for a few pistols; just gives me more encouragement to fill the book up.
yoshie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Australian Capital Territory

Return to Queensland gun laws