Cat C2 - Semi auto / pump Shotgun

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: Cat C2 - Semi auto / pump Shotgun

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 31 Aug 2018, 5:51 am

Lol I was thinking the same.. maybe if someone could make a reliable one that works they could make a killing in the shotgun market. But I suppose as it's not just 1 projectile going straight through but a bunch of balls they might get jammed, even destroy the vents of a muzzle break, or at the minimum have extra resistance
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by ThumbNT » 31 Aug 2018, 12:52 pm

bladeracer wrote:Since we're on he subject, has anybody tried a muzzle brake on a shotgun?
I've seen screw-in ones but they seem to be designed to fit single-barrel guns rather than doubles that most Aussies use.

My Pardus has flash hider.....that makes fireballs :unknown:
ThumbNT
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by bladeracer » 31 Aug 2018, 3:22 pm

Ziad wrote:Lol I was thinking the same.. maybe if someone could make a reliable one that works they could make a killing in the shotgun market. But I suppose as it's not just 1 projectile going straight through but a bunch of balls they might get jammed, even destroy the vents of a muzzle break, or at the minimum have extra resistance

It's not a bunch of balls. Modern ammo is all enclosed within the cup, it only starts to spread once it has left the muzzle.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 31 Aug 2018, 5:09 pm

bladeracer wrote:Since we're on he subject, has anybody tried a muzzle brake on a shotgun?
I've seen screw-in ones but they seem to be designed to fit single-barrel guns rather than doubles that most Aussies use.

http://www.choketube.com/choke-tube-sty ... bes&cts=25
apparently these are the ducks nut's :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 31 Aug 2018, 5:39 pm

marksman wrote:

http://www.choketube.com/choke-tube-sty ... bes&cts=25
apparently these are the ducks nut's :drinks:

Yes, I'd like to try one, but they would only work on one barrel.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.