fabarm camo

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

fabarm camo

Post by marksman » 10 May 2019, 9:53 pm

just thought I'd put up a photo of my fabarm camo
what my daughter and I shot with it last week end
didn't know where to post pic's of quackers

“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Re: fabarm camo

Post by Stix » 11 May 2019, 9:01 am

marksman wrote:just thought I'd put up a photo of my fabarm camo
what my daughter and I shot with it last week end
didn't know where to post pic's of quackers

Excellent...
Great stuff marksman...
Dont see many pics of waterfowl hunts here for some reason, so its good to see. :thumbsup:

You could have put this in hunt reports--im not so sure you're ducks are worthy of their own thread, :sarcasm: ...but your daughters certainly are...!!! :clap:

I grew up shotgunning & its so much fun...seeing kids getting into it & having fun is great...& seeing young girls succeed at bagging some quacking little pond paddlers is just plain cool i rekon... :D ...good on her...!!! :thumbsup: :clap:
:drinks:

Re the Fabarm...What made made you choose that one marksmsn...?
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by marksman » 11 May 2019, 3:01 pm

my daughter who has never shot a clay ever is a natural with this shotgun Stix she gives me a run for my money without even trying
its good to have someone to carry your gun as well :lol: hope she never see's that comment :lol:
she will even get in and do some plucking with me if her mom doesn't scare her off into the shower first :lol:

the only reason I bought the fabarm is the camo, I've had it a long time and can swear that the ducks are not weary of it, meaning I can walk along the bank of a duck swamp with ducks ahead that will scatter if I am holding a stick but with this camo shotgun they are not as flighty and can be snuck up on
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Stix » 11 May 2019, 4:26 pm

Well you share the love & get mom plucking as well... :D

marksman wrote:the only reason I bought the fabarm is the camo, I've had it a long time and can swear that the ducks are not weary of it, meaning I can walk along the bank of a duck swamp with ducks ahead that will scatter if I am holding a stick but with this camo shotgun they are not as flighty and can be snuck up on

That sounds unreal...as in hard to believe...but then im no duck hunter...every duck ive ever approached on a dam takes to the sky if walking within 100 yds...when i was a young agile fella, i used to spend up to 45 mins on my hands n knees then body crawl as i got closer to dam...eventually id dissapear behind the wall of the dam & come up over the top & take easy shots as they took flight...
had to wait another 45 mins once for the wind to pick up & blow the suckers to the edge...no waders & be blowed if i was going swimming...!
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bent Arrow » 12 May 2019, 1:49 pm

We used to throw small rocks into the water and let the wavelets push them to us.......
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Stix » 12 May 2019, 10:21 pm

:thumbsup:
Yes but with no wind it takes ages...i found it took direct hits to get em to move across the water at a speed faster than psint drying... :lol:
But then i am impatient.
:drinks:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.