Berika 12g straight pull

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: Berika 12g straight pull

Post by the collector » 24 Jan 2020, 8:23 pm

looks TOUGH
very happy
the collector
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

Post by Jt-2019 » 03 Feb 2020, 5:42 am

I know someone with one haven't shot it yet but to be honest the built quality looks and feels pretty good!

The only part I don't like is the removable bolt tip that you cock to eject the rounds seems like it could just snap off.
Jt-2019
Private
Private

-

Post by StraightWhiteMale » 16 Feb 2020, 6:31 pm

Put my PTA in for a black one aswell as a few 10 round mags(sorry NSW). Just have to wait for my licence to come so I hope they come together or not long after.
StraightWhiteMale
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by OG-NTAU » 05 Apr 2020, 8:31 pm

I found this thread searching for info on the Berika Black Ops as I recently took the plunge and made a purchase. I can see that no one has done anything in regard to patterns etc so once I’m able to pick mine up (end of April) I’ll get out and throw some rounds through it to give some perspective on what we’re dealing with. I’m very green with all this shotgun stuff this being my first purchase. Have been shooting a few times with friends using bolt action and over under shotguns for geese, but I wanted something that was fun to shoot more than anything. Also something that I could take out and get a few pigs with if I wanted to from time to time. No doubt I’ll have a myriad of questions once I get this thing and start playing with it so hoping you’re not gonna bash the greeny! In the meantime thanks for having me.
OG-NTAU
Recruit
Recruit

Northern Territory

Post by razor222 » 01 Sep 2020, 9:19 pm

OG-NTAU wrote:I found this thread searching for info on the Berika Black Ops as I recently took the plunge and made a purchase. I can see that no one has done anything in regard to patterns etc so once I’m able to pick mine up (end of April) I’ll get out and throw some rounds through it to give some perspective on what we’re dealing with. I’m very green with all this shotgun stuff this being my first purchase. Have been shooting a few times with friends using bolt action and over under shotguns for geese, but I wanted something that was fun to shoot more than anything. Also something that I could take out and get a few pigs with if I wanted to from time to time. No doubt I’ll have a myriad of questions once I get this thing and start playing with it so hoping you’re not gonna bash the greeny! In the meantime thanks for having me.

how'd you go OG? looking at one myself, but like you am after more info
Brno Mod 2
BSA Meteor
razor222
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by boingk » 01 Sep 2020, 10:46 pm

razor222 wrote:how'd you go OG? looking at one myself, but like you am after more info

Hi mate, no word from OP but I bought a Frankolin BT3000 12g straight pull and love it. Same basic gun as the Dickinson and Adler straight pulls, just was available here at the time and the others weren't. Hundreds of rounds through it without issue so far.

Any questions give me a yell.

- boingk
Nil
boingk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Other

Previous

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.