Miroku G13 Shotgun

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Miroku G13 Shotgun

Post by itzando » 16 Aug 2019, 9:15 pm

Hi All,

I inherited my Grandfathers beautiful Miroku G13 Shotgun roughly 5 years ago and it is a amazing looking shotgun. I know that back when he bought it it was the best of the best in shotguns at the time.

This issue I have these days is that I cannot find any information it.. I don't shoot anymore and haven't fired this firearm since I took possession of it, but its getting harder and harder to keep my licence these days, and more and more pressure from the misses to not have guns in the house especially since I haven't been shooting in years, as so I am contemplating selling it that might get more value out of it than me.

I know its extremely rare, and wish I knew more about it. But I also have not idea on how you even get something like this valued, or even where to go or what to do if I did want to eventually sell it.

Anyone got any ideas? or can direct me somewhere?
itzando
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Miroku G13 Shotgun

Post by Mattraff » 20 Aug 2019, 10:51 am

Not sure where your located but Mialls gun shop in Frankaton Victoria may be able to help out as they specialize in shotguns. There is also the Fans of BC Miroku Facebook page.
Mattraff
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Re: Miroku G13 Shotgun

Post by TassieTiger » 20 Aug 2019, 6:19 pm

A guy at local clay club has one - told me he paid $10k back in 2005.
This guy owns about 20 x shots and only the appreciable versions so I’d think it would be much more valuable today.
Given they are a rarity - it might pay to get a proper independent evaluation undertaken...and given the number of collectors, I’d join a dedicated 12g / clay forum and advise of a pending sale...= Dutch auction.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.