Adler straight pulls October

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: Adler straight pulls October

Post by Ricochet » 14 Feb 2020, 7:13 pm

Put down a deposit for a 220 today, they'll be here in about 6 weeks.
:D
Ricochet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Patt96 » 16 May 2020, 4:50 pm

With the Adler b220 all weather can you mount the lucky 13 pic rail to the gun to put a Red dot on
Patt96
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by AussieCapitalist » 16 May 2020, 8:15 pm

This one only says the 110 but I don't see why not. A gunsmith can do anything.

https://www.thebarn.net.au/Products/LUC ... OUNT/17692
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Ricochet » 02 Jul 2020, 8:40 am

Patt96 wrote:With the Adler b220 all weather can you mount the lucky 13 pic rail to the gun to put a Red dot on

Done, greens party wankers would not approve.
It's awesome!!!
Ricochet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by byadbo boy » 16 Sep 2020, 5:20 pm

Just picked up a B230 straight pull tactical. Initial impressions are good but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet so time will tell.
Quality of fit and finish seems good for the price point - but was tricky to assemble.
I watched the two Turkish gentlemen on youtube a few times and finally got it together- barrel/fore-end were reluctant to fit over magazine tube and spring
and I didn't want to force anything- just keep cycling lever and gently assemble.
Magazines seem good too but a bit of bush time and some dust will be the test.
I'll report back once I have put some solids and target load through her.
byadbo boy
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Blr243 » 16 Sep 2020, 7:19 pm

Mine turned up in October a day or two before a hunting trip so I was stoked but still not gone for a walk with it despite taken it on many trips away ....beware of the eley Aaa buckshot in this gun the bolt can be very hard to operate after shot fired
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 16 Sep 2020, 7:20 pm

It’s the most natural pointer coming to the shoulder in the perfect spot every time
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Ziege » 16 Sep 2020, 9:07 pm

Blr243 wrote:Mine turned up in October a day or two before a hunting trip so I was stoked but still not gone for a walk with it despite taken it on many trips away ....beware of the eley Aaa buckshot in this gun the bolt can be very hard to operate after shot fired

LUBE

oiling the breech helps significantly with sticking cartridges, oil mine before heading out and it handles 25+ shots no jams on high brass high speed rounds.

long beard turkey choke is also a must if shooting things like foxes over longer distances. easily increased my range by nearly 15m before too much spread shoots more like a 28" barrel and full choke now all with the 20" barrel.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.