Pardus LAX 16.5 Patrol

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Pardus LAX 16.5 Patrol

Post by Patriot » 19 Oct 2019, 10:30 am

These have been talked about but the threads are over a year old.
Just wondering what blokes think of this shottie and if the early issues have been resolved.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: Pardus LAX 16.5 Patrol

Post by CAVEMAN » 23 Oct 2019, 9:31 pm

Just had my ejecting issue resolved hopefully after the barrel was modified by the supplier. I have the 20in timber and after a bit of tinkering to fix some less than perfect mechanical's id say it runs ok but i have no other shotgun to compare it to.

If your buying from a dealer id try and negotiate price as with the rise of the straight pull, the lever is becoming the ugly stepchild and you may find they are happy to offer you a discount to take it off there hands.
"Well if it ain't an 8 inch, i'm not paying"

Some guy on the internet circa 2020
CAVEMAN
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: Pardus LAX 16.5 Patrol

Post by ThumbNT » 29 Oct 2019, 4:04 pm

dont buy one.

please whatever you do just dont buy one. I have one and it was smooth sailing for 6 months then the magazine came loose from the barrel, jams after every shot, Pic rail came loose from the mounts, trigger is ******, cant use chokes in it.

the only few good things was the ability to cycle bullets with the safety on and the plastic "ghost ring" sites were actually pretty good.
ThumbNT
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.