Dickinson semi auto

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Dickinson semi auto

Post by Shootermick » 22 May 2020, 9:39 pm

I had a look at a Dickinson semi auto 12 gauge when I was at a shop last weekend picking up a different gun. It’s inertia operated, synthetic stock, pretty light and seemed nice and simple and looked durable. I was considering the likes of Browning, Winchester, Beretta, but the Dickinson at $950 is pretty tempting. Especially when I’ve already got a nice Bettinsoli under and over, the semi auto could be more of a budget knock about gun. I know their straight pulls have been in shops for a while, but has anyone seen or shot the Dickinson semi auto?
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Re: Dickinson semi auto

Post by womble » 23 May 2020, 4:34 am

Seems like a good time to by some pvc pipe
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Farmerpete » 23 May 2020, 7:32 am

My advice is buy once cry once get a good quality semi because the b.s. to get the c category pta through is painful
On the other side if your in QLD you can like for like even cat c just be sure you'd prefer semi over pump, try both before making the choice.
Farmerpete
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Shootermick » 23 May 2020, 9:38 pm

Farmerpete wrote:My advice is buy once cry once get a good quality semi because the b.s. to get the c category pta through is painful
On the other side if your in QLD you can like for like even cat c just be sure you'd prefer semi over pump, try both before making the choice.

What other semi autos would you looks at Farmerpete? I’d love an A5, but realistically the budget is not that big.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.