Stoeger Straight Pull

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Stoeger Straight Pull

Post by DecaHex » 12 Apr 2021, 4:11 pm

Heyo, I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Stoeger straight pull? If so, how is the quality compared to other shotguns?
Enthusiast of meme guns
DecaHex
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Stoeger Straight Pull

Post by K2bonsai » 14 Apr 2021, 2:30 pm

I have one on order but awaiting PTA to pick it up. Will let you know once i get a chance to shoot it but it is fully backed by Beretta Australia
K2bonsai
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by linkoln » 14 Apr 2021, 8:22 pm

Stoeger make a good over and under but I just had a quick look at the straight pull and in a market flooded with straight pull shotguns I wouldn't choose that one.
I've got a sulunarm tac 12 because an adjustable length of pull is a big deal for me and being a benelli clone makes it look the way I like.
linkoln
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by womble » 15 Apr 2021, 3:43 am

It’s practically the same gun as the tac 12.
Tac 12 is a copy made in turkey. Yes it looks like an m4. There’s a few m4 clones out there, it’s a cool look.
The stoeger is made in the US.
Internally they’re practically identical.
Either would be a good choice. In my opinion they have the best straight pull action out there because the of the benelli design.

I don’t think the stoegers have arrived here yet, could be wrong. But if not I’d expect the typical delays.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Sep 2021, 4:02 pm

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Sep 2021, 4:08 pm

Have’nt had a chance to use it yet. Hopefully this weekend.
Fitted vector optics ratchet reflex sight.
Should be fun.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by thunderbird » 10 Nov 2021, 3:02 pm

My brand new one got some feeding issue and keep jamming for loading (per 5-10 rounds). Sent back to Beretta Australia for repairing.
thunderbird
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Micl » 25 Jan 2022, 11:59 pm

How do these compare to the adlers?
Micl
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Barbarian » 28 Jan 2022, 10:44 pm

I've got one in licensing purgatory myself.

If your in the metro area Belmont Guns and Ammo (In the same building as Lone Ranges) had a number of configurations in stock if you want to get hands on with one.

Like the Sulun, Its a clone of the M1/2 platform, specifically its a crippled Stoeger M3000/M3K, not sure if all models have the scalloped/opened up loading gate but the 10 shot 24'' versions do.

I've handled a Sulun Tac-12, Dickenson, Impala and a mag fed Adler Straight pull with a chance to shoot them all. The overall feel of the SPM3K feels better mechanically and I like being able to source parts for it, already got a few parts waiting for it's arrival.
Barbarian
Private
Private

Western Australia

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.