Conventional buttstock for Stoeger M3000 tactical

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: Conventional buttstock for Stoeger M3000 tactical

Post by womble » 19 Feb 2022, 6:15 pm

Start the bidding
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by wazz » 20 Feb 2022, 6:12 am

womble wrote:Start the bidding

I have offered it to thunderbird and I am waiting to hear back from him, It"s yours if he doesn't want it.
I will let you Know.
wazz
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by thunderbird » 20 Apr 2022, 1:35 pm

sorry to get back late. The price is really good much better than the gun shop, but I might give it a pass - still concern if it will fit. @Womble, it is yours, and let me know how it looks ;-)
thunderbird
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Fuzzy Bunny » 30 Aug 2022, 8:17 pm

https://tinypic.host/i/eFUsD
https://tinypic.host/i/eFYKk
https://tinypic.host/i/eFZBK

Sorry for the late response.
Stoeger straight pull.
Punted the tactical stock , keep slowing me up on presenting and reloading.
Replacement is the stoeger reduced length of pull from Stoeger USA.
Punted the charging handle after snapping it off after 1000k plus one ounce Winchester segmented slugs it’s the Ammo I’ll use for this set up.
Replacement is Nordic Components BF Charging handle. Note you’ll need to slightly sand 600 grit a flat section to create an anti rotation area so the bolt face can unlock and rotate. Keep sanding , charge , sand , rinse and repeat till the action is smooth. Got this from Nordic components.
I’m new to shooting in Australia so did the research and came up with this.
B709A form x 2 .
Emails to suppliers x 4 each.
Emails to customs and border force x 2 and those were 4 pages each to make sure we were on the same page.
2 months waiting time for shipping and release from Queens bond in Sydney.
30 min install time.
Patience guys and you can get exactly what you need.
*Removed Trijicon RMR ( sent for black multi cam finish ) ( shotguns getting the same black multicam finish soon).
Fuzzy Bunny
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by thunderbird » 14 Sep 2022, 2:13 pm

@Fuzzy bunny, the gun looks brilliant!

Just regarding what do you mean by x2 and x4? And regarding the Emails to suppliers and customs and border force, what information do I need to email them to? Thanks!

B709A form x 2 .
Emails to customs and border force x 2 and those were 4 pages each to make sure we were on the same page.
thunderbird
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by bigpete » 17 Sep 2022, 4:27 pm

That looks more useful !
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Barbarian » 21 Sep 2022, 12:29 pm

Still waiting for my Stoeger's to come out of Licensing Purgatory - but when they do, I'll have a Standard buttstock for the M3k up for grabs.
Barbarian
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by Fuzzy Bunny » 26 Sep 2022, 8:34 pm

thunderbird wrote:@Fuzzy bunny, the gun looks brilliant!

Just regarding what do you mean by x2 and x4? And regarding the Emails to suppliers and customs and border force, what information do I need to email them to? Thanks!

B709A form x 2 .

Dump as much information as you can , don’t play wordsmith or funny buggers with descriptions of parts be 100 % straight don’t dumb parts or their function down , if borderforce thinks it’s iffy or can’t figure out what you are referring to they’ll just say no , cause it’s easy for them not to process.
Fuzzy Bunny
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by thunderbird » 12 Oct 2022, 6:36 pm

Fuzzy Bunny wrote:
thunderbird wrote:@Fuzzy bunny, the gun looks brilliant!

B709A form x 2 .

Dump as much information as you can , don’t play wordsmith or funny buggers with descriptions of parts be 100 % straight don’t dumb parts or their function down , if borderforce thinks it’s iffy or can’t figure out what you are referring to they’ll just say no , cause it’s easy for them not to process.

Yeah, will try to keep it honest for sure. I am not familiar with importing process. Is there a tutorial or you can give me some guidance? Which suppliers did you buy the stock from? is it https://stoegerindustries.com? I am thinking maybe I should contact the supplier first and they can also help guide me through, but since I have not done it before, no idea where to start the first step. Much appreciated!
thunderbird
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.