Adler B220 stock change out

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Adler B220 stock change out

Post by MtnMan » 07 May 2022, 9:03 pm

Just wondering if it is possible to get an Adler B220 and swap the butt stock from the pistol grip to the normal grip stock like what comes with the all weather model?
I prefer the black receiver and ribbed barrel with bead sight of the B220 but want the normal grip stock that the all weather has.
MtnMan
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: Adler B220 stock change out

Post by womble » 08 May 2022, 3:33 am

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Adler B220 stock change out

Post by MtnMan » 08 May 2022, 6:33 am

Cool, thanks.
This puts the adler back in the picture for me. I was leaning towards the templeton T1000 synthetic but it's $400 dearer. plus I would have to buy the mag shroud with pic rail separately since only the tactical version come with it.

Now to ask the gun dealer weather they can configure the B220 with the all weather stock when I purchase it or if I have to buy it with the pistol grip plus buy the all weather stock. which would add to the cost. If the costs are comparable between the Adler and the Templeton I'd probably go with the Templeton.
MtnMan
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.