Miroku MK10 Grade 1 Sport or Browning B525 Sporter

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Miroku MK10 Grade 1 Sport or Browning B525 Sporter

Post by Rob B » 19 Sep 2023, 5:46 pm

I am looking at both the Mirolu MK10 Grade 1 Sport and the Brownig B525 Sporter One

There are very little differences in specification and can get either at around $2400. I will be shooting clays and doing some hunting.

Would appreciaiate any opinions out there on these guns
Rob B
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: Miroku MK10 Grade 1 Sport or Browning B525 Sporter

Post by JohnV » 26 Sep 2023, 2:31 pm

Rob B wrote:I am looking at both the Mirolu MK10 Grade 1 Sport and the Brownig B525 Sporter One

There are very little differences in specification and can get either at around $2400. I will be shooting clays and doing some hunting.

Would appreciaiate any opinions out there on these guns

I am not a shotgun expert but I believe that Browning makes an excellent gun . With shotguns it is better if you can handle each one and see how well it fits and how well you can swing it onto target . Swing the gun up to the shoulder with your eyes closed and then open your eyes . If it's a reasonable fit you should be looking straight down the center of the rib and be able to see all the rib length . I would lean towards the Browning but fit and feel and what you feel is comfortable to handle does make a difference .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Re: Miroku MK10 Grade 1 Sport or Browning B525 Sporter

Post by Shootermick » 26 Sep 2023, 4:23 pm

Both pretty much the same gun, see which one you like the feel of best. I’ve got a Miroku Mk 10, but if it fits you ok you’ll be fine with either one of those choices.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.