A-110 Lever action shotgun.

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: A-110 Lever action shotgun.

Post by 1290 » 08 Jul 2015, 10:02 am

Can you see that one??
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by graynomad » 08 Jul 2015, 10:11 am

Yep, can see that.
graynomad
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 Jul 2015, 10:36 am

gee, there must be mass shootings every da in nz with stuff like that floating around. I guess we just don't hear about it because they use silences.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 Jul 2015, 10:38 am

gee, there must be mass shootings every da in nz with stuff like that floating around. I guess we just don't hear about it because they use silences.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 09 Jul 2015, 5:43 pm

yep, its not like Each year since 2007, the Institute for Economics and Peace has ranked New Zealand as one of the most peaceful countries in the world. up there with Switzerland or any thing like that cause as you can see from these countries banning all there guns works :sarcasm: :lol:
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by 1290 » 09 Jul 2015, 6:29 pm

when it comes to gun control..... there is no room for logic. Arguments that make sense are of little relevance to the tards...

As for as the potential re-classification and probable re-categorisation...

this tread has had over 4000 views.... Everyone who reads this is duty bound (except the greens minions who trawl / troll these pages ) to write to their police minister and express their opinion about the state of affairs in relation to lever/pumps ...

do you need standard proforma emails guys?? Just give 'us' an excuse to go all activist on this....
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by Baldrick314 » 10 Jul 2015, 7:35 am

Got this forwarded to me the other day:

http://www.ssaansw.org.au/index.php/hom ... der-review

If that's true then it's only the Adler up for reclassification not lever/ pumps in general. Of course the fact that the firearms agreement is under review could still spell trouble for us
.177, .22lr, .22-250R, 2x .308W, .30-30W, 7.62x54r, 8x56r, 9x19, .357 Mag, 12GA
Baldrick314
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by 1290 » 10 Jul 2015, 9:32 am

Baldrick314 wrote:Got this forwarded to me the other day:

http://www.ssaansw.org.au/index.php/hom ... der-review

If that's true then it's only the Adler up for reclassification not lever/ pumps in general. Of course the fact that the firearms agreement is under review could still spell trouble for us

that statement needs interpretation and deciphering... much like your standard pollies press release...

I'm still trying to think where in the NFA a change would have prevented or altered the Martin Place incident.....'NFA' took the pumps and semis from the law abiding ... criminalises the possession of unregistered, unlicensed use...did McNabb reflect this while busy wristing???

What change in laws could possibly be implemented, even in a desperate 'show them we're doing something' move....pumps and semi shotties to cat D?? I think its a given that lever shotties are going to C, suspect rifles WILL be the topic of much 'discussion as well.....

"NSW Firearms Registry has no concerns....." wheres the comfort there? the registry, or more correctly the Registrar; simply administers the registry... the Chief Commish will do the dirty on shooters...and send the administrators a memo with the revised laws.....

"... the team at the NSW Firearms Registry is there to work with Shooters to ensure the on-going safety and viability of the sport. "
They are there to work with shooters??? ok....on-going safety is code for keeping as many registered firearms away from licensed shooters as possibly.

"ADLER AND LEVER-ACTION FIREARMS - A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE NATIONAL PRESIDENT........
.......At a federal level, we have been assured by Justice Minister Michael Keenan’s office that no decision has been made regarding the NFA, and have been assured that there will be consultation with key stakeholders including the SSAA and firearms industry before any changes are made. Any recommendations will not be considered until the next Council of Australian Governments (COAG) meeting, scheduled for 2016......."

Decisions will be made at the meeting, not before.....(but unofficially.... the deal has probably been done)
I would put $10 on VIC reclassifying before Adler deliveries start.....Nation wide post COAG......
I'd be very happy to lose that $10.....
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by C.West » 10 Jul 2015, 7:43 pm

Lets be very clear here. You're firmly in the sights of politicians and police to reclassify your guns.
All lever action shotguns and possibly every lever action gun is under review to be reclassified as Category C ie. Adler A110
This proposed reclassification to Category C is absolutely ridiculous in the extreme!

If you think its just Victoria, you're surely kidding yourself.
It must be stated that 'Now is the time to have a protest rally in each state capital'

You all now the consultation process has already commenced & don't expect to hear feedback on discussions, until reclassification to Cat C has occurred.
The only way to have an impact on the outcome is to participate in a protest rally in each capital state in JULY.
Why should Responsibly Licenced sports shooters, be hit with retrospective legislation in the guise of preventing criminal activity.
"Just give us a fair go"

Participate in a Protest Rally in JULY in your state.
'Fair Go for Sporting Shooters'
C.West
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by DML » 11 Jul 2015, 4:39 am

Baldrick314 wrote:If that's true then it's only the Adler up for reclassification not lever/ pumps in general. Of course the fact that the firearms agreement is under review could still spell trouble for us

These are just baby steps.

It's not that it could spell trouble... It will spell trouble for us, however it won't affect criminals or the police at all.

1290 wrote:I'd be very happy to lose that $10.....

You're in Australia, mate. If you could bet on such a thing, putting money on freedom erosion and stupidity would be a smart move financially.
DML
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Bourt » 13 Jul 2015, 1:01 pm

C.West wrote:If you think its just Victoria, you're surely kidding yourself.

They'll use "just one state" as an example to start inroads of the same thing into the rest. Yup. :thumbsdown:
Bourt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by 1290 » 14 Jul 2015, 9:05 pm

Adler story 730 on the gaybeecee tonight
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/7-30/NC1505H117S00

Where does one start.....
So much disinfo.....
Port Arthur type... a COLT AR15 was used....there was no shotgun used at all
"pofessor" Philip Alper.... something that will fire and fire and fire..... SO only a single shot doesnt fire and fire??

"An eight shot will be available"..... Remember its what they leave out that counts - Centrefires have no limit of mag capacity for internal mag....fark I hate prestitutes....

I think Nioa hosting these tards was ill advised.... would have been better to not go to the trouble. Doesntmatter how much faster you can pull the trigger on the semiauto, they made their minds up long before entering the range.

& Just remember you gungrabbing mofos;
ALL these laws to control the law ABIDING firearm owners DO NOT by definition - apply to the crims!
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by sandgroperbill » 14 Jul 2015, 10:58 pm

And here:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-14/r ... ts/6619226

At least Nioa are trying to put their story foward, but the so called journalist was already decided.
sandgroperbill
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by Ariat » 16 Jul 2015, 10:41 am

Good on NIOA :thumbsup:

They try and do a lot of this positive promo stuff
Ariat
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by 1290 » 17 Jul 2015, 2:03 pm

Panties all in a bind because the rate of fire of this manually operated repeating lever action shotgun is soooooooooo fast, as demonstrated by the Adler promo video that may or may not have been slightly sped up.... just saying....

Then what about this old thing, which was a cat C but recategorised to D, just as these limp wristed hoplophobes registry pen pushers hope to with the Adler, so to be clear they would be in the same classification.... :clap: :thumbsdown:

what about the little old saiga???

((I think I also needs me one of them^ :P ))

this is how:
Firearms Act 1996
DECLARATION OF CATEGORY D FIREARMS
I, Pauline Kostiuk, an authorised delegate of the Commissioner of Police, in pursuance of section 3B(1) of the Firearms Act 1996, declare the following firearms to be category D firearms: the Smith & Wesson, model M&P15-22 the Molot, model Vepr 12 the Saiga, model 12.

So it was a woman..... just saying :unknown:
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by pajamatime » 17 Jul 2015, 8:45 pm

1290 wrote:Panties all in a bind because the rate of fire of this manually operated repeating lever action shotgun is soooooooooo fast, as demonstrated by the Adler promo video that may or may not have been slightly sped up.... just saying....

Then what about this old thing, which was a cat C but recategorised to D, just as these limp wristed hoplophobes registry pen pushers hope to with the Adler, so to be clear they would be in the same classification.... :clap: :thumbsdown:

what about the little old saiga???

((I think I also needs me one of them^ :P ))

this is how:
Firearms Act 1996
DECLARATION OF CATEGORY D FIREARMS
I, Pauline Kostiuk, an authorised delegate of the Commissioner of Police, in pursuance of section 3B(1) of the Firearms Act 1996, declare the following firearms to be category D firearms: the Smith & Wesson, model M&P15-22 the Molot, model Vepr 12 the Saiga, model 12.

So it was a woman..... just saying :unknown:

do you think maybe its the feminist extremists that are behind the whole thing? just wondering :lol:
The Prudent see the evil and hide but the Naive keep going and are punished for it
pajamatime
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by RDobber » 20 Jul 2015, 10:33 am

1290 wrote:Panties all in a bind because the rate of fire of this manually operated repeating lever action shotgun is soooooooooo fast, as demonstrated by the Adler promo video that may or may not have been slightly sped up.... just saying....

Funny the other million videos of people firing levers as quickly as they could never upset them :unknown:
300 Win Mag Fanboy

Tikka, Tikka, Tikka, BOOM!
RDobber
Corporal
Corporal

Tasmania

Previous

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.