revolving 12ga bullpup

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

revolving 12ga bullpup

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 17 Mar 2015, 9:11 pm

bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: revolving 12ga bullpup

Post by Jack V » 17 Mar 2015, 9:33 pm

Did you see all the Merci looking dudes in the background . The gun has combat possibilities , buildings , trench etc. Or in the USA possibly home defence market , possibly does not hold enough ammo for combat work . Don't know how comfortable it would be to shoot with that mag lump on your face.
Jack V
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 18 Mar 2015, 6:25 am

When the curcit judge was release here I wonders if any one would release a 12ga , wonder if it will make it here
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Chronos » 18 Mar 2015, 7:39 am

bear foot bowhunter wrote:When the curcit judge was release here I wonders if any one would release a 12ga , wonder if it will make it here

You're dreaming :lol:

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 18 Mar 2015, 7:50 am

I know but its OK to dream is'nt it ;)
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Jack V » 18 Mar 2015, 11:14 am

Fat chance of us getting any but the Government will probably give a few thousand to the rebels in Syria . You no the moderate ones that kinda support Isis and El Nusra but are not terrorists . No , No , they are destroying their own country to make it better , a democracy like what happened in Iraq and the wonderful democratic peace between Sunni and Shia .
Jack V
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by greyghost » 18 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

Looks very "set phasers to stun"
Browning BLR .223
Sako 98 .270
greyghost
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Aussier » 18 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

bear foot bowhunter wrote:When the curcit judge was release here I wonders if any one would release a 12ga , wonder if it will make it here

As we speak there is a sign somewhere that says "military appearance" with a huge red light spinning on top of it while a siren blares :lol:
Aussier
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Post by Combat_Wombat » 18 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

Just slap a bit of timber and engraving on it and call it a "luxury" firearm. Do whatever we have to because I want one!
Remington 700 CDL .270
Rossi M92 44mag
CZ 452 deluxe .22LR
Howa 1500 .204
Savage FVSR 22
Combat_Wombat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by 1290 » 18 Mar 2015, 4:03 pm

Jack V wrote:Fat chance of us getting any but the Government will probably give a few thousand to the rebels in Syria . You no the moderate ones that kinda support Isis and El Nusra but are not terrorists . No , No , they are destroying their own country to make it better , a democracy like what happened in Iraq and the wonderful democratic peace between Sunni and Shia .

:silent: dont mention the arms and ammo drop in Iraq to..... "those fighting ISIS" which is code for ISIS... :thumbsdown:
Wonder if they all passed the background check, if all are not prohibited and all had a genuine reason for their AKs. ooooooh thats different.

This six12 looks interesting, but if it was all timber stocked and a little less modular...there'd be a slim chance of getting to shore here..

Does the Circuit judge even come in 12g?? The circuit judge concept was always designed as a 45LC/410 so that the 'circuit judges' as in a court of Law judge, could have a revolver they could keep on them or perhaps just to the side of the gavel, for defence in the not uncommon situation where someone goes berserk in his/her court room...410 was deemed manageable in the handgun along with the 45LC....
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 18 Mar 2015, 5:26 pm

no the largest the judge comes in is .28 ga
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by quickdraw » 19 Mar 2015, 12:55 pm

Aussier wrote:As we speak there is a sign somewhere that says "military appearance" with a huge red light spinning on top of it while a siren blares :lol:

I think it's on David Shoebridge's desk.
Remington Model 700™CDL™ chambered in 7mm-08 Remington.
Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x50mm.
quickdraw
Recruit
Recruit

Australian Capital Territory

Post by KWhorenet » 19 Mar 2015, 11:35 pm

at 4:40 Of course someone will :D

Watched some others and modular design is cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNm3DEUkic
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Tiiger » 20 Mar 2015, 10:04 am

Makes a nice compact little unit.

I wonder what the weight is like.
Tiiger
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.