5 rnd Adler A-110

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: 5 rnd Adler A-110

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 20 Oct 2015, 5:32 pm

Our 'friends in QLD' ....still list at $749 :unknown:
Good value, and screamiing for a +5 mag tube extension :silent: along with a belt full of speed loaders :D
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by KWhorenet » 20 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm

Don't let their list price and availability fool you ;)
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 20 Oct 2015, 5:45 pm

KWhorenet wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:our 'friends in QLD' aka those who can not be named....still list at $749 :unknown:
valuextensio

Don't let their list price and availability fool you ;)

Once the money's paid whether in full or deposit, its a contract,
most reasonably sane shooters accept its now a long wait....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by KWhorenet » 20 Oct 2015, 11:50 pm

I'm still a bit torn. Don't really need one.
Last edited by KWhorenet on 24 Oct 2015, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Joom » 22 Oct 2015, 9:57 am

on_one_wheel wrote:I guess that makes them $110 less attractive then.

They've had so much media coverage, "no such thing as bad press"?, I reckon it'll have increased demand for some anyway who'll still pay the bumped price.
Remington 700 and... Who needs another rifle?
Joom
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 23 Oct 2015, 9:41 pm

In relation to the Adler and the 'rumor' of the 5+shot to Cat D (5 shot therefore to C???) I suspect this will get a thorough working over by the shooting community, as soon as its implemented;

Statement by the Speaker: Petitions (22 Oct 2015) [Fed Parliament, house of reps]

Tony Smith:

I have a short statement on procedure. I inform the House that the Department of the House of Representatives will work with the
Department of Parliamentary Services to develop an electronic petitions website and system for the House. This follows the recent government response to the recommendation of the Standing Committee on Petitions that the House establish an electronic petitions...
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by on_one_wheel » 24 Oct 2015, 8:25 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:In relation to the Adler and the 'rumor' of the 5+shot to Cat D (5 shot therefore to C???) I suspect this will get a thorough working over by the shooting community, as soon as its implemented;

Statement by the Speaker: Petitions (22 Oct 2015) [Fed Parliament, house of reps]

Tony Smith:

I have a short statement on procedure. I inform the House that the Department of the House of Representatives will work with the
Department of Parliamentary Services to develop an electronic petitions website and system for the House. This follows the recent government response to the recommendation of the Standing Committee on Petitions that the House establish an electronic petitions...

This is what I think will happen after the NFA review is done and dusted.

Nothing but a rewording of the act
Same legislation.
Worst case scenario. .... a number put to the ammunition limit, a number put to each category a b c firearms limit and stricter storage requirements ( goodbye single steel lockers )
And they'll shout from rooftops about how the new NFA is making everyone safer.

They have already started by quoting existing parts of the legislation and calling them proposed new laws. " stopping known criminals from obtaining licences "
"Remove licences from those convicted of serious drug offenses "
Suspending licences from those with an AVO.
Just to name a few.

We have senators that are also lafo's and some that just don't have a problem with private firearm ownership that are on our side.
I think that we are safe but many of us are falling for the media hype.

The fact that John Howard is worried about the firearm’s act being watered down is enough for me to thing that he's hearing stuff that he doesn't like.

I also believe that most police commissioners don't persevere lafo's as a threat to public safety. They know exactly where illicit firearms are comming from and what kind of people own them.
Druggies, bikers, middle eastern crime gangs, marfia's , extremists and so forth.

Yeah ... anyhow. .. about that adler

CAN'T WAIT ! I've got a plague of rabbits waiting for one.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 26 Oct 2015, 12:37 pm

Do you need help :D hehe :drinks:
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Seik » 28 Oct 2015, 12:45 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:And they'll shout from rooftops about how the new NFA is making everyone safer.

All the criminals are waiting to read it and obey I am sure :sarcasm: :lol:
Seik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Previous

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.