5 rnd Adler A-110

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

5 rnd Adler A-110

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 12 Aug 2015, 11:19 pm

Hi guys and gals , was just looking at one of the major gun shops we have here in qld website and noticed that that are already advertising (along with nioa ) the Adler with the 5shot mag . as if the 7 shot never existed . and I'm finding how fast thay have got advertising up and running kind of funny.

Any thorts on this
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: 5 rnd Adler A-110

Post by brett1868 » 12 Aug 2015, 11:26 pm

Surprised it took them this long to react by reducing capacity. Would be a very quick fix from the factory, shorter tube and spring and that's about it. I received a fresh PTA for a shotgun in the mail yesterday that I had hopes of using on the Adler....might still happen :)
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by sandgroperbill » 12 Aug 2015, 11:54 pm

My name is still third on the list at my lgs
sandgroperbill
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by wrenchman » 13 Aug 2015, 2:31 am

i am glad this is happening for you guys
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 13 Aug 2015, 7:39 am

bentaz wrote:Nioa couldn't have asked for better advertising.
And I know I feel a whole safer now that all you law abiding dangerous crimanal types will be forced to reload after only killing 5 babies with your new dangerous rapid fire technology!

Don't worry we'll just have to get a sawn of double barrel death kill shoot hight powerd 12ga with long range capabiletys to make up for it he he :sarcasm:
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by brett1868 » 13 Aug 2015, 8:01 am

Don't worry we'll just have to get a sawn of double barrel death kill shoot hight powerd 12ga with long range capabiletys to make up for it he he :sarcasm:

Needs to be the latest in high tech, rapid loading and fitted with a sniper scope :D
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Chronos » 13 Aug 2015, 8:54 am

5 rounds was allways going to be the fallback position in NSW, it's our mag limit for shottys here after all but states like Vic where you're allowed 8 rounds I think could be offered longer mags like the 8 round mags like the ones fitted to IAC shotguns

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Aug 2015, 9:07 am

They've had the adds and pics on the website for a while, photoshopped with the shorter mag I would say - given that the 5rd mag versions probably still dont even exist anywhere on earth....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Chronos » 13 Aug 2015, 9:14 am

<<Genesis93>> wrote:They've had the adds and pics on the website for a while, photoshopped with the shorter mag I would say - given that the 5rd mag versions probably still dont even exist anywhere on earth....

They were originally designed as 5 round tube mags, NIOA specifically asked for tf longer mags to be made for the Australian market..........DOH!

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 13 Aug 2015, 9:31 am

Chronos wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:They've had the adds and pics on the website for a while, photoshopped with the shorter mag I would say - given that the 5rd mag versions probably still dont even exist anywhere on earth....

They were originally designed as 5 round tube mags, NIOA specifically asked for tf longer mags to be made for the Australian market..........DOH!

Chronos

Mate when I looked these up with Adler before nioa even releases them , they oferd them in a 4 shot with 28"barel - 4 shot with 14" barrel - and the 7 shot 20" version
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by pomemax » 13 Aug 2015, 9:35 am

We have just received the attached release from David Leyonhjelm - Liberal Democrats Senator NSW that an attempt to ban the Adler has been overturned. Stay tuned - we will post news and what this means for law abiding firearms owners as we hear...
James Walsh
President
SSAA (NSW) Sydney Branch's photo.
not sure if this is for real
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Walt68 » 13 Aug 2015, 9:45 am

According the media and left wing greeny lunatics it is still nuclear powered, belt fed, fully automatic with a 10,000 round magazine and a 10 kilometre death ray laser scope.
Walt68
Private
Private

Northern Territory

Post by Chronos » 13 Aug 2015, 10:07 am

bear foot bowhunter wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Chronos

Mate when I looked these up with Adler before nioa even releases them , they oferd them in a 4 shot with 28"barel - 4 shot with 14" barrel - and the 7 shot 20" version

Thanks. So the 28"/7 round mag must be what I heard was the special request rather than just the big tube mag.

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 13 Aug 2015, 10:48 am

As far as I know mate they just requested the 8 rnd mag on all the guns sent to Australia
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 13 Aug 2015, 10:49 am

pomemax wrote:We have just received the attached release from David Leyonhjelm - Liberal Democrats Senator NSW that an attempt to ban the Adler has been overturned. Stay tuned - we will post news and what this means for law abiding firearms owners as we hear...
James Walsh
President

Thanks mate , keep us posted :drinks:
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Aug 2015, 11:05 am

As I understand the full size models are 7+1(+1?), while the shorty shorty(below) is 4 round... honestly, would you even bother with a 4 rd mag in the full size shotty?? just carry 2 shorty SxSs, one in each hand, lot quicker :twisted:

<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Aug 2015, 11:07 am

^Maybe someone should distribute that pic on the tards faceache and twatter; 'confirming' the Adler will be arriving in Aus shortly; all '20,000' per year.......
Last edited by <<Genesis93>> on 13 Aug 2015, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by bigfellascott » 13 Aug 2015, 11:35 am

pomemax wrote:We have just received the attached release from David Leyonhjelm - Liberal Democrats Senator NSW that an attempt to ban the Adler has been overturned. Stay tuned - we will post news and what this means for law abiding firearms owners as we hear...
James Walsh
President

Have a read :thumbsup:
https://www.facebook.com/LDP.australia/ ... 72?fref=nf

I'll believe it when I see people using them - other than that this is just the word of a Gov't saying they will do XYZ as we know they have a habit of reneging on these deals - time will tell if they are honoring this deal or not. :unknown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 13 Aug 2015, 12:24 pm

Why are that calling this a win when the ban was only 6 months any way and the Adler is clear for import as long as it only has a 5 rnd mag , are that allowing the 8 shot in ?
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by wrenchman » 13 Aug 2015, 2:15 pm

my 870 rem is a 5 round gun and most of the states make us put plugs in were they wont hold more then 3 water foul hunting is that way in all states.
the nice thing i like about guns with tubes like pumps or levar gun are you can keep the gun toped off with out takeing it out of action.
its one of the reasens the police like them for croud control here
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Sam45 » 13 Aug 2015, 7:09 pm

Walt68 wrote:According the media and left wing greeny lunatics it is still nuclear powered, belt fed, fully automatic with a 10,000 round magazine and a 10 kilometre death ray laser scope.

:drinks: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: GOLD!!!!
Sam45
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 14 Aug 2015, 7:27 am

I just read something on AHN about the agreement with DL and the 12mth timeline thingy from Rob Borsak - as suspected its just another Red Herring - rest assured these shotguns and other major changes are still very much on the hitlist - me personally I wouldn't be racing out to buy one of these.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Chronos » 14 Aug 2015, 9:17 am

bigfellascott wrote:I just read something on AHN about the agreement with DL and the 12mth timeline thingy from Rob Borsak - as suspected its just another Red Herring - rest assured these shotguns and other major changes are still very much on the hitlist - me personally I wouldn't be racing out to buy one of these.

Especially untried....imagine if they turn out to be a dog? All this BS for nothing :lol:

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by Baronvonrort » 14 Aug 2015, 9:55 am

bigfellascott wrote:I just read something on AHN about the agreement with DL and the 12mth timeline thingy from Rob Borsak - as suspected its just another Red Herring - rest assured these shotguns and other major changes are still very much on the hitlist - me personally I wouldn't be racing out to buy one of these.

I don't like this 12 months nonsense, I don't trust them to keep their word.

If they could change the customs regs overnight they can surely change it back overnight.
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bear foot bowhunter » 14 Aug 2015, 11:49 am

Talked to the gun shop where I have got mine from , there saying that are modifying them ATM to 5rnd and they are expecting them here mabby next month or the month after
bear foot bowhunter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 14 Aug 2015, 1:18 pm

bear foot bowhunter wrote:Talked to the gun shop where I have got mine from , there saying that are modifying them ATM to 5rnd and they are expecting them here mabby next month or the month after

How long do you reckon you'll keep it before the goal posts are shifted and its recategorised to the "Unobtainium" category? I reckon around 12mths or so! :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 14 Aug 2015, 1:18 pm

"You'll have them in 12 months...."

bbbbwwwaaaahhhhahahahahahahh
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Newdave » 14 Aug 2015, 2:38 pm

Yeah you can have it in twelve months . Once they move lever , pumps and straight pulls to cat c. I'm sure all the cat c guys will be throwing their pumps away to get one of these rapid fire new technology WMD's . The SFP have already stated that all the police ministers agree and the supposed justice minister Keenan supports it completely.

I'd say the are just working out the implementation now . Might throw us one little bone on the peripheral of the NFA . Maybe not. The review is scheduled for the 20th anniversary of Port Arthur . That should be evidence enough that this is going to be a massive screw job on shooters. If we complain the media will collectively drown us out with hit pieces exploiting the victims of that day.
Newdave
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 14 Aug 2015, 3:01 pm

Yep you've got it Dave, the Gov't will justify it using PA as the reason behind these changes - the usual BS on how good that worked and we need to build on it with a strong policy to help protect the people, new technology etc etc - no one can protect people from those who wish to do them harm, if they were able to prevent it how come so many people die each year?

They can't and this is just another attempt by the govt of the day to build brownie points with the gullible in the hope they can maintain their control in Govt and PA will be used to remind them of how safe they are now with the Libs in Govt etc etc.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by trekin » 14 Aug 2015, 3:18 pm

Newdave wrote:"If we complain the media will collectively drown us out with hit pieces exploiting the victims of that day."

So maybe now would be a good time to encourage those who believe MB didn't do it, to start getting vocal about a royal commission, or what ever they want, into PA. There are plenty non shooters who believe the MB/PA thing is a crock, and the 20th anniversary would seem a good time for them to push their thing and divert some a the media and Govt attention away from LAFOs.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Next

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.