Adler A110 lever action shotgun review I've made.

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: Adler A110 lever action shotgun review I've made.

Post by sarki » 21 Oct 2015, 9:46 am

<<Genesis93>> wrote:That not you posting your addie on abusedguns.... for 1400 buck "only shot a box of ammo" :D

Geez that was fast :lol:
Dear Santa,
Please bring me a Desert Tactical Arms SRS-A1 Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum.
I'll be good with it, I promise!
sarki
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Andrew.22 » 23 Oct 2015, 3:11 pm

brett1868 wrote:Looks good but some advice for the next one, when you make it public and link it in a forum it needs to convey all the concepts of safety and responsible handling.

Start by confirming the action is clear. "Some statement along the lines of when picking up a firearm, always ensure it's unloaded by......"
Muzzle control...roof & wall are not safe directions to have a muzzle pointed at indoors.
Eye protection...Wear it.

Maybe start with a new target and put 1 round in it then zoom in so we can see how it patterns as that's one of the first jobs most shotgunners will do.

Good work and looking forward to the next review :)

Agreed, agreed and agreed. I'd take two on this review. Also when loading, if you use the next round to push the last one in you don't need gardening gloves...and cycle the action at your shoulder so you don't look like a novice.
1942 Savage No4 Mk1* .303
2013 Savage MkII BV .22
1873 Winchester .357mag/.38spl, 24' octagonal barrel, case hardened.
Rossi Overland 12g Coach Gun
Andrew.22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by coloradoboy » 23 Oct 2015, 9:16 pm

lol your aussie government is a joke like clinton. they allow lever action shotguns but not pump action shotguns. I can cycle my chiappa as fast as my 870 albeit I lose some sight picture on my chiappa. I think somebody is scared of that pump rack sound hahaha
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"
coloradoboy
Private
Private

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 23 Oct 2015, 9:27 pm

coloradoboy wrote:lol your aussie government is a joke like clinton. they allow lever action shotguns but not pump action shotguns. I can cycle my chiappa as fast as my 870 albeit I lose some sight picture on my chiappa. I think somebody is scared of that pump rack sound hahaha

Hey!, ours might be a joke, but your trumps them all allowing the private Fed to bend over and have their way with every single one of you!! :sarcasm:

Clinton.... I wouldnt exactly call a joke anyway, certainly not after her Libya "We came, we saw, he died <insert evil laugh>" She is, to say the least; a sadistic evil criminal murderous woman..... perfect for a pres... :allegedly: !
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Sakoh » 26 Oct 2015, 10:39 am

That's the least huh :lol:
Sakoh
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by Heckler303 » 05 Nov 2015, 12:00 pm

If something doesn't work, apply rule .303!
Title_II wrote:If you carry a fun in Australia you will go to jail.
Heckler303
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by sarki » 12 Nov 2015, 9:51 am

coloradoboy wrote:lol your aussie government is a joke like clinton. they allow lever action shotguns but not pump action shotguns. I can cycle my chiappa as fast as my 870 albeit I lose some sight picture on my chiappa. I think somebody is scared of that pump rack sound hahaha

Yeah mate. It's a f***ing circus.
Dear Santa,
Please bring me a Desert Tactical Arms SRS-A1 Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum.
I'll be good with it, I promise!
sarki
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by AussieMadman » 07 Jan 2023, 10:02 am

very nice review. thanks!
AussieMadman
Recruit
Recruit

Tasmania

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.