20" 12g hammer guns.....as approved by Will Ferrell

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

20" 12g hammer guns.....as approved by Will Ferrell

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 09 Feb 2016, 11:11 am

Will Ferrell is one funny SOB, his appearance on Colbert was apparently to promote Zoolander II..... but not only did he not mention the movie....

and apart from his particularly funny rare and exotic animals he brought in to show (he's an animal expert you see :lol: )

He was CARRYING A SHOTGUN OVER HIS SHOULDER
I cant think of any other TV spot where a guy has walk in carrying a long arm..... I now elevate the guy to legend status so Willmeister... shake'n'bake baby :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

worth noting, news.com.au of course ran the story... of course to promote the zoolanderII claytons promo spot on colbert, but in the promo promo (news story) didnt even mention the shottie once - isnt that strange not. The only firearms story they run are those involving criminal use it would appear.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtMq2s0TyM
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Re: 20" 12g hammer guns.....as approved by Will Ferrell

Post by GLS_1956 » 09 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm

Just a heads up. Will Ferrell is quite the left of center elitist and a rabid Obama supporter.
I've been asked: "How many guns do you need to have?" My answer remains the same: "One more."
GLS_1956
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 09 Feb 2016, 1:09 pm

Damn you reality... don't ruin it for me!!!
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Blackened » 16 Feb 2016, 10:29 am

Mongolian bush tiger

:lol:
Blackened

New South Wales

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.