Blaser F16

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Blaser F16

Post by WayneO » 09 Jun 2016, 11:56 pm

So I have fallen in love with a Shotgun. This has got to be one of the most amazing shotguns I have ever had the privilege of shooting. Most shotguns have one or two flaws that you can learn to live with or adjust, but this weapon has none. Its just so far beyond amazing in every aspect that I think i am going to be dreaming of it every waking and sleeping hour until I get myself one. However with a price tag of $5750.00 its going to be a bit of a wait. Back in Victoria next week, and then to find a shop that has stock of them. Maybe one of the Beretta's will have to be traded in :?
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis" Dante's Inferno
WayneO
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Re: Blaser F16

Post by Wobble » 06 Jul 2016, 3:58 pm

Blaser do some beautiful firearms.

That price tag carries across a lot of the range sadly so owning one is a fantasy for me at this point :cry: \

And probably all future points! :lol:
Weatherby Vanguards in .300 Weatherby Magnum and .243 Winchester
Wobble
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 06 Jul 2016, 5:09 pm

Trading.... a Beretta for a Blaaaaza??

What, you some kind of Shotgun-heretic??
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by MR. WINCHESTER » 11 Jul 2016, 7:24 pm

Always struggled with the asking price of a F3 ... compared to offerings from, Miroku / Browning, Beretta etc.

I so much wanted a Blaser ( probably due to it's 'difference' ) but, after MUCH comparison .... couldn't justify a reason to make a purchase.

I suspect Blaser have 'come on board' and produced a gun to meet a different / 'bucking' / astute market, however ... It STILL seems overpriced, as compared to the opposition.
MR. WINCHESTER
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Bourt » 12 Jul 2016, 11:03 am

Very nice but too expensive for me too.

One to get after you find the winning lottery ticket.
Bourt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.