.410 shotgun options

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Re: .410 shotgun options

Post by Oldbloke » 18 Sep 2017, 7:07 pm

Honestly Hugh. If you want good results you need to start reloading. A 12 or 20g can be made to shoot with very little recoil. But you must reload.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Hugh » 18 Sep 2017, 7:59 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Honestly Hugh. If you want good results you need to start reloading. A 12 or 20g can be made to shoot with very little recoil. But you must reload.

I know but cant be bothered have to many other hobbies[fishing,travel]and then there is work,yes I still work fulltime and as a bricky as well s living in eye shot of my grandson.Looking at recoil tables it seems my best shot at only 7lbs.
Hugh
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Diesel » 12 Apr 2018, 10:39 pm

Hugh wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:Honestly Hugh. If you want good results you need to start reloading. A 12 or 20g can be made to shoot with very little recoil. But you must reload.

I know but cant be bothered have to many other hobbies[fishing,travel]and then there is work,yes I still work fulltime and as a bricky as well s living in eye shot of my grandson.Looking at recoil tables it seems my best shot at only 7lbs.

There are plenty of light 12 guage loads available without reloading, many would surprise you. That said I do like the .410
Diesel
Recruit
Recruit

-

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.