6mm br or dasher etc

Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

Re: 6mm br or dasher etc

Post by Chronos » 25 Oct 2018, 10:29 pm

Ziad wrote:Well apparently some ppl who have stocked up on thousands of the berger 6mm projectiles mean none of the bigger shops have em, and my local lgs guy hasn't even heard of berger (well he's more into hunting animals than paper). Anyone know any source currently have em, maybe I ring around tomorrow, not that there is big hurry the gun be ready for 2 months approx

That’s exactly how I ended up with 1000 Sierras. Ran out of Bergers and was 2 months away from seeing them again :thumbsdown:

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 25 Oct 2018, 10:38 pm

Lol, I got 2000 optimus hbc 155 gr projectiles. That will keep my ruger running for some of years. And 600 of the 140gr rdf 6.5mm.

s**t I need more powder, well all I can say, if armageddon comes I have plenty of food and ammo
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 28 Oct 2018, 5:03 pm

you do really have to jump on the bergers when you can get them for sure
I bought 1000 when I was getting the 6mm dasher built because they were so recognised for the precision long range shooting
but they work very well at shorter ranges to :thumbsup:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 28 Oct 2018, 6:01 pm

Yep that's what I am thinking.... I dunno if reloadersheaven had any 105 (I doubt it) but I do remember seeing a few 6mm berger boxes on his shelf
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 28 Oct 2018, 7:13 pm

I heard a story that he is shutting shop and doing the business from home :unknown:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 28 Oct 2018, 7:34 pm

That's what he said when I saw him last. Obviously can't sell powder etc type stuff. I got a couple other toys from him at substantial savings.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics