CCI SGB (Small Game Bullet)

Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

CCI SGB (Small Game Bullet)

Post by Humperdinkel » 24 Oct 2020, 2:50 pm

Spent most of last night in a paddock looking for some hares & foxes to trial a few rounds through my new Webley & Scott Xocet.

I purchase these last weekend from JRB Precision Firearms at Blacksoil, Ipswich QLD. Great new local store with friendly & helpful staff.

Ammo is super accurate, cycle flawlessly, hit hard at 1235 FPS & are decently prices at $8 for 50. Only managed 3 bunnies, but at risk of being hammered, I also took 2 decent sized Roo's, furthest at 62m & they hit the deck instantly. Surprised by the damaged caused by a 40 grain flat nosed round. Highly recommended box of pills (through my rifle at least)
Attachments
CC_58_22LRSmallGameBulletLeadFN_Combo_R.jpg
CC_58_22LRSmallGameBulletLeadFN_Combo_R.jpg (100.1 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
Winchester Xpert - .22
Savage A22R Pro Varmint - .22
Savage 340 - .222
Howa 1500 VT Fluted - .308
Humperdinkel
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Re: CCI SGB (Small Game Bullet)

Post by Ziege » 24 Oct 2020, 3:11 pm

i tried some of this up against the federal BYOB and had no difference in POI and accuracy, but then again everyones rimfire is different.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by deye243 » 24 Oct 2020, 3:37 pm

Well if you only paid $8 a packet you better get back and by whatever they have because that is the American price which makes them around 13 to $14 Australian
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Humperdinkel » 24 Oct 2020, 4:03 pm

deye243 wrote:Well if you only paid $8 a packet you better get back and by whatever they have because that is the American price which makes them around 13 to $14 Australian

Funny you mentioned that.... Im going back for more on Monday :lol: :welcome:
Winchester Xpert - .22
Savage A22R Pro Varmint - .22
Savage 340 - .222
Howa 1500 VT Fluted - .308
Humperdinkel
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by deye243 » 24 Oct 2020, 5:49 pm

I have been waiting 5 months for my local to get cci velocitor in stock to give them a crack in my Lithgow because it absolutely loves suppressers 45grain pill and they are outstanding in grouping and terminal performance for a slow pill .
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics