35 Territorian

Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

35 Territorian

Post by Stoney » 20 Apr 2024, 5:10 pm

G'day fellas,
I was looking at building a 360 Buckhammer on a spare No4 action that I have. But then I realized the 35 Territorian not only suits the action but also out performs the Buckhammer by quite a margin. Does anyone on this forum actually have a fired 35 Territorian case or even dies or know where i could get them?
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: 35 Territorian

Post by bigpete » 20 Apr 2024, 5:12 pm

Stoney wrote:G'day fellas,
I was looking at building a 360 Buckhammer on a spare No4 action that I have. But then I realized the 35 Territorian not only suits the action but also out performs the Buckhammer by quite a margin. Does anyone on this forum actually have a fired 35 Territorian case or even dies or know where i could get them?

I have a mate who owns one and swears by it.
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stoney » 20 Apr 2024, 5:15 pm

bigpete wrote:
Stoney wrote:G'day fellas,

I have a mate who owns one and swears by it.

Can you ask him about dies? Even a fired case would be good.
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigpete » 20 Apr 2024, 6:06 pm

Will do
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigpete » 20 Apr 2024, 7:01 pm

358 Winchester Resizing Die to neck up and neck size. .358 win to seat projectiles and I had a Lee RGB .303 Resizing Die bored out so I can full length resize if needed. Of coarse I anneal the brass
This is what he told me
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stoney » 21 Apr 2024, 8:31 am

bigpete wrote:358 Winchester Resizing Die to neck up and neck size. .358 win to seat projectiles and I had a Lee RGB .303 Resizing Die bored out so I can full length resize if needed. Of coarse I anneal the brass
This is what he told me

Thank you for that bigpete.
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics