Some experimenting with tips and boat tails

Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

Re: Some experimenting with tips and boat tails

Post by Swarm » 12 Mar 2015, 9:35 am

Pfft, whatever. Lose the attitude.

You said it's better if tests are not overly scientific. That's plainly false. The more thorough and accurate the test the better and more useful the result. Period.

People not having the resources to perform such tests is a completely different thing and doesn't support your silly assertion that less scientific is better as a philosophy for testing procedures.
Sako 75 Hunter IV 6.5x55 SE with Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm
CZ 455 .22LR with Leupold VX-R 3-9x40mm CDS
Winchester 88 .284 Winchester
Swarm
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Jack V » 12 Mar 2015, 9:45 am

Swarm wrote:Pfft, whatever. Lose the attitude.

You said it's better if tests are not overly scientific. That's plainly false. The more thorough and accurate the test the better and more useful the result. Period.

People not having the resources to perform such tests is a completely different thing and doesn't support your silly assertion that less scientific is better as a philosophy for testing procedures.

Out.

You lose your attitude sport . A test can be accurate without being ÖVERLY SCIENTIFIC " and complicated to a point that no ordinary shooter can understand it . What the OP did was very good and jerks like you are ruining the thread and his work effort .
Jack V
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Swarm » 12 Mar 2015, 12:49 pm

Jack V wrote:What the OP did was very good and jerks like you are ruining the thread and his work effort.

Read it again. I never uttered a syllable against SendIt, what he did, or his results. Just your comment. I guess you "cant understand".

As for attitude, you're the one that opened with 'what's your problem' and the condescension. God forbid someone question your wisdom, right?

Anyway, not wasting any more time on this so I'm out. You need to have the last word anyway so I'll leave you with it.

Keep up the good work SendIt :thumbsup:
Sako 75 Hunter IV 6.5x55 SE with Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm
CZ 455 .22LR with Leupold VX-R 3-9x40mm CDS
Winchester 88 .284 Winchester
Swarm
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics