Best price for 223 OSA Buffalo Creek PERTH

Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

Best price for 223 OSA Buffalo Creek PERTH

Post by mikld » 24 Oct 2016, 12:46 pm

Hi everyone,
First post here, so Hi to all of you!

Trying to find prices for ammo on the net for Shops in Perth is near impossible!
So I was wondering if anyone knew current prices for the .223 OSA Buffalo Creek 55gr Blitzking, and at which shop have you seen them?

-Mike
mikld
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Best price for 223 OSA Buffalo Creek PERTH

Post by bladeracer » 24 Oct 2016, 2:29 pm

mikld wrote:Hi everyone,
First post here, so Hi to all of you!

Trying to find prices for ammo on the net for Shops in Perth is near impossible!
So I was wondering if anyone knew current prices for the .223 OSA Buffalo Creek 55gr Blitzking, and at which shop have you seen them?

-Mike

I can't see any point in shopping around for prices on ammo, powder and primers since you have to go and pick them up anyway. Just support your local shop for those items. You should be able to get a better price buying in quantity though.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mikld » 24 Oct 2016, 5:21 pm

Thanks for the advice, but probably not the advice I was looking for.
mikld
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by bladeracer » 24 Oct 2016, 5:31 pm

mikld wrote:Thanks for the advice, but probably not the advice I was looking for.

Happens all the time :-)
Ammunition prices are not common on Aussie websites, But you'd need to buy hundreds of dollars worth to cover the cost of the dangerous goods permits if you want to order ammo online and have it delivered.
There aren't that many suppliers in Perth so it's probably worth making a half-dozen phone calls and ask for prices, then add the cost of going to pick it up.
But if you don't support your local dealer, when they close down you're likely to end up having to travel further to pick up your firearms purchases.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mikld » 24 Oct 2016, 7:08 pm

True that. I suppose the price of small quantity and an extensive trip across the Nullarbor. Just need to buy some cheap stuff with decent cases and reload for it to be around the same price.
mikld
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by bladeracer » 24 Oct 2016, 7:16 pm

And if you aren't turning it over quickly, buying bulk wholesale in numerous calibers just takes up heaps of room, in the shop and on the credit cards.
I don't bother with factory ammo, I just buy new brass and start fresh.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics