WTB CCI Green Tags

Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

WTB CCI Green Tags

Post by Mitch@Ripley » 29 Sep 2017, 11:08 pm

Hey all, looking to buy some CCI Green Tags in QLD to run through my LA101. I have contacted a SA shop who had them in stock, however refused to ship here as the distributor is apparently in QLD anyway. Anybody know of a QLD shop (preferably close to Brissy) that stock them?
Mitch@Ripley
Private
Private

Queensland

Re: WTB CCI Green Tags

Post by bladeracer » 30 Sep 2017, 3:49 am

Mitch@Ripley wrote:Hey all, looking to buy some CCI Green Tags in QLD to run through my LA101. I have contacted a SA shop who had them in stock, however refused to ship here as the distributor is apparently in QLD anyway. Anybody know of a QLD shop (preferably close to Brissy) that stock them?

Horsley Park say they have stock - don't know if they ship.
https://shop.hpgs.com.au/products/view/C33

Acme have it listed.
http://www.acme-firearms.com.au/CCI%20Ammunition/cci-rimfire-ammunition.html
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by p3seven » 30 Sep 2017, 9:12 am

Been trying for a year up and down the Eastern States. No success. Lots of shops list but do not carry. (RWS, Eley , SK) seem to be the prefered high end brands.
Henry 22lr
Savage ll BTVS 22lr
Howa 1500 243 W
p3seven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 30 Sep 2017, 10:21 am

p3seven wrote:Been trying for a year up and down the Eastern States. No success. Lots of shops list but do not carry. (RWS, Eley , SK) seem to be the prefered high end brands.

I was surprised to see Ammunition Galore don't even list it so I guess it must be hard to get. I trawled hundreds of places looking for different types of rimfire ammo to try in my Rugers and I never saw Green Tag anywhere.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics