Ebay trigger jobs

Improving and repairing firearms. Rifle bedding, barrel work, stock replacement and other ways to improve your firearms.

Re: Ebay trigger jobs

Post by d3driver » 08 May 2017, 12:20 pm

Glen now has a specific Facebook page for his trigger work: https://www.facebook.com/Trigger-Guy-985963234777932/
Currently:
Weatherby VG S2 in .223 in Boyds Thumbhole, Leupold VX3 3.5-10x50
Sako Finnfire Hunter .22, Leupold Vari-X II 3-9x40 (my old .22 bought back)
d3driver
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Gwion » 08 May 2017, 1:48 pm

Just read his FB page.
Geez, he's a grumpy bastard! :lol:

Does great work, though.
Glad to see he seems to have figured out a fix for the Browning T-bolt trigger. I asked him ages ago but he needed time to figure out the fix as he couldn't accept my rifle. Seems I can now remove the trigger for him to work on. Will have to send him mine along with the Zastava trigger so they match the 2lb-no creep of my Howa.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Cooper » 09 May 2017, 8:02 pm

I got my Weathetby (Howa) done earlier this year. Very happy with it. You just need to follow all of his instructions in regards to postage etc. Very happy with his trigger work. I had to adjust mine as he tests it in a jig. Which is different to testing it in the actual rifle. The information to adjust the trigger was in the notes provided with the returned trigger.
Cooper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Gwion » 10 May 2017, 9:04 am

Yeah. He did my Howa when I first bought it.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by johnblackpigs » 19 Sep 2017, 11:45 pm

Hi guys,been searching for more info on Glen the trigger guy ,can anyone post more specific contact details pls?tia.
johnblackpigs
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 20 Sep 2017, 2:16 am

johnblackpigs wrote:Hi guys,been searching for more info on Glen the trigger guy ,can anyone post more specific contact details pls?tia.

https://www.facebook.com/Trigger-Guy-985963234777932/
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Previous

Return to Gunsmithing