Ranger Point store USA

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Ranger Point store USA

Post by Shootermick » 29 Apr 2021, 4:02 pm

Just wondering if anyone has purchased anything through Ranger Point Precision in the States?
What were they like to buy through? How long was the delivery?
I’m looking at the polymer stock and forend for my Marlin 336.
Shootermick
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 430
Victoria

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by bladeracer » 29 Apr 2021, 4:10 pm

Shootermick wrote:Just wondering if anyone has purchased anything through Ranger Point Precision in the States?
What were they like to buy through? How long was the delivery?
I’m looking at the polymer stock and forend for my Marlin 336.


Hadn't heard of them before.
But they don't ship internationally.
https://rangerpointstore.com/international-shipping-partners/

"INTERNATIONAL SALES
Ranger Point Precision DOES NOT SHIP RETAIL ORDERS INTERNATIONALLY FROM OUR WEBSITE.

Due to U.S. law, the US State Department and Department of Commerce require an export license before any gun parts can be shipped out of the United States. As such, we work with partners to sell our products abroad.

United Kingdom

MARLIN SPARES UK

https://www.marlinspares.com/product-ca ... precision/

RIMFIRE MAGIC UK

https://www.rimfiremagic.co.uk

CANADA

WOLVERINE SUPPLIES, VERDINE, MB, CANADA

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

WORLDWIDE - CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, EUROPE...

USA EXPORT PARTNERS: Call or email Michelle or Grace to place your order. They can ship anything that you see in stock on our website and take back orders.

Michelle Walo, Managing Director, Gibraltar Arms
24847 Harvey Rd Caldwell, ID 83607 USA

michelle@gibraltar-arms.com

1-208-921-3232

https://www.gibraltar-arms.com

---------------------------------------------------------

Grace Varona, VT Services Group

11592 Highview Dr, Unit 150 Belton, TX 76513

Ph. 254.935.3800

g.varona@vtservicesgroup.com

https://vtservicesgroup.com/s/ols/categ ... -precision"
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
User avatar
bladeracer
General
General
 
Posts: 7898
Victoria

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Shootermick » 29 Apr 2021, 8:16 pm

It does say that if you email them, they can ship to Australia. I’ll see how I go, it might yet be one for the too hard basket.
Shootermick
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 430
Victoria

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Medb » 19 May 2021, 3:03 pm

Shootermick wrote:It does say that if you email them, they can ship to Australia. I’ll see how I go, it might yet be one for the too hard basket.


Did you have any luck with emailing them? I'm also interested in buying some parts from them.
Medb
Private
Private
 
Posts: 57
Queensland

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Shootermick » 19 May 2021, 9:19 pm

Medb wrote:
Shootermick wrote:It does say that if you email them, they can ship to Australia. I’ll see how I go, it might yet be one for the too hard basket.


Did you have any luck with emailing them? I'm also interested in buying some parts from them.



Sorry mate, but I never sent an email and followed through with it. I should have, they’ve got some good stuff for sale. What are you looking at?
Shootermick
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 430
Victoria

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Medb » 19 May 2021, 10:58 pm

Shootermick wrote:
Medb wrote:
Shootermick wrote:It does say that if you email them, they can ship to Australia. I’ll see how I go, it might yet be one for the too hard basket.


Did you have any luck with emailing them? I'm also interested in buying some parts from them.



Sorry mate, but I never sent an email and followed through with it. I should have, they’ve got some good stuff for sale. What are you looking at?


I'm mainly looking at that polymer buttstock for the Marlin as well. I already got the Midwest industries forend.

I sent an email to both those addresses regarding placing an order, I'll update you if they get back to me.
Medb
Private
Private
 
Posts: 57
Queensland

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Shootermick » 20 May 2021, 6:52 am

Medb wrote:
Shootermick wrote:
Medb wrote:
Shootermick wrote:It does say that if you email them, they can ship to Australia. I’ll see how I go, it might yet be one for the too hard basket.


Did you have any luck with emailing them? I'm also interested in buying some parts from them.



Sorry mate, but I never sent an email and followed through with it. I should have, they’ve got some good stuff for sale. What are you looking at?


I'm mainly looking at that polymer buttstock for the Marlin as well. I already got the Midwest industries forend.

I sent an email to both those addresses regarding placing an order, I'll update you if they get back to me.


We’re both after the same thing then. I’d appreciate it if you let me know how you go, then I might do the same.
Cheers mate.
Shootermick
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 430
Victoria

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Medb » 24 May 2021, 1:23 pm

Well I haven't received any replies to either of my emails to those addresses.

However I did see that the https://vtservicesgroup.com/shop-acceso ... -precision website actually offers international shipping and allows you to place an order through their website. So I placed an order and paid for the buttstock (which is currently back ordered) through them. Maybe it'll turn up at some point. :unknown:
Medb
Private
Private
 
Posts: 57
Queensland

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Shootermick » 24 May 2021, 5:14 pm

Medb wrote:Well I haven't received any replies to either of my emails to those addresses.

However I did see that the https://vtservicesgroup.com/shop-acceso ... -precision website actually offers international shipping and allows you to place an order through their website. So I placed an order and paid for the buttstock (which is currently back ordered) through them. Maybe it'll turn up at some point. :unknown:


Back order seems to be the word of 2021. Let us know when it arrives, hope you don’t have to wait too long.
Shootermick
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 430
Victoria

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Medb » 01 Jun 2021, 11:15 pm

Shootermick wrote:
Medb wrote:Well I haven't received any replies to either of my emails to those addresses.

However I did see that the https://vtservicesgroup.com/shop-acceso ... -precision website actually offers international shipping and allows you to place an order through their website. So I placed an order and paid for the buttstock (which is currently back ordered) through them. Maybe it'll turn up at some point. :unknown:


Back order seems to be the word of 2021. Let us know when it arrives, hope you don’t have to wait too long.


Just got the shipment notice from vtservices group, so it's on the way :drinks:

also got a reply at some point from gibraltar arms which quoted me this

Thanks for your interest in using Gibraltar Arms for your importing needs. I’ve outlined an estimate for your review. Please note that we charge a small export fee (which goes straight to the government), ship via POST and accept PayPal for payment. Please let me know if you would like to place this order. We sell most all manufactures, so if you have other interests, now would be the time to get them!

SHELF -pistol grip butt stock and recoil pad $195.99
Permit fee $45.00
Shipping $67.84
PayPal fee $ 6% of the total

As you can see, a single item order can be expensive with the fees. You are always better off to get all you want in one order to maximize your value. We sell/export most ALL firearms, parts and accessories, regardless of the manufacture. Please let me know if you have other items you are interested in.
Medb
Private
Private
 
Posts: 57
Queensland

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by JoePro » 25 Jun 2021, 10:57 am

Medb wrote:
Just got the shipment notice from vtservices group, so it's on the way :drinks:




Am in the same boat... and about to line up a purchase through these guys.

How's your shipment looking? has it arrived?
JoePro
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 1
Queensland

Re: Ranger Point store USA

Post by Medb » 29 Jun 2021, 6:09 pm

JoePro wrote:
Medb wrote:
Just got the shipment notice from vtservices group, so it's on the way :drinks:




Am in the same boat... and about to line up a purchase through these guys.

How's your shipment looking? has it arrived?


Yes it got sent and arrived recently.

I opted for USPS express, unfortunately it went through the Chicago international distribution center which is notoriously slow, so that delayed it a bit. Was posted on the 1st of june, and arrived on the 22nd.

The stock is decent, a good bit lighter than the standard wood, comes with one of those nice limbsaver air filled buttplates installed. I'm happy with it, it completes my modern levergun build.
Medb
Private
Private
 
Posts: 57
Queensland


Back to top
 
Return to Shooting accessories and equipment