Bipods & Slings

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Re: Bipods & Slings

Post by Stix » 13 Mar 2020, 8:46 pm

Gees BLR...A kitchen & bathroom, plus inside walls & doors...all in a week...?
Do you carry your own meth lab in a back pack...?
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by KMA » 13 Mar 2020, 9:10 pm

When i am hunting if a do need a rest then i use my small backpack.
KMA
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 14 Mar 2020, 7:05 am

The project has grown , today is the end of my second week here , and I’m back here after my next hunt to finish off My customer has ordered some special kitchen doors and drawer faces that take forever to manafaccture
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 20 Mar 2020, 10:21 am

I have arrived at my hunting location and taken my rifle from it’s case it looks like it wood dig into your back. If u think about u can feel it but otherwise I’m unaware of it and I have been carrying it for several months without even noticing it , often not wearing a shirt
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 20 Mar 2020, 10:22 am

Forgot to post the pic
Attachments
3B48CEDE-9B9D-4B64-AF8E-E27D2D5850C9.jpeg
3B48CEDE-9B9D-4B64-AF8E-E27D2D5850C9.jpeg (108.6 KiB) Viewed 6596 times
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 20 Mar 2020, 10:24 am

Like your fancy, pancy sling. Got a couple myself. Lol
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 20 Mar 2020, 11:11 am

I like a sling that predominantly won’t break because if the But hits the ground with a jolt who knows what might happen And secondly I hate those big padded sections that slip off your shoulder I like them thin so they cut into the top of your shoulder and never slide off This morning I have been unpacking listening to slim dusty eating drinking killing flies and bludgeing but I think now it’s time to throw kayak, dog rifle( and possibly myself ) into the river for a paddle and look for some pigs. Saw a couple of daylight roadside foxes this morning on the drive in. One of them just stood there and watched me drive by not scared at all
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by solarpak » 15 Apr 2020, 9:48 pm

I highly recommend the Spartan Javelin Bipod and the adapter plated that you can buy. I have one bipod which i can use on all of my rifles which have been fitted with the correct mounting plate (for the bipod) and also has a sling swivel attachment on the mounting plate too.
The bipod is carbon fibre and can be attached to the rifle in seconds - and when you aint using it easily stored in your pocket .
A tad pricey yes but quality.

C.
solarpak
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment