Evolution Gear

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Evolution Gear

Post by 9.3x64 » 11 May 2020, 6:06 am

Just a quick shoutout for Evolution Gear.
I have been dealing with Steve recently and have just received a hard case with a custom fit out, as has my brother. He is absolutely fantastic to deal with and he really wants to make sure you are completely happy with the finished product.
Absolutely exceptional product and service.

I should point out you may notice that the rear sling swivel cutout does not line up with the swivel stud slightly. This is my fault and not Evolution Gear, as I did not relay the correct measurement. So even though it was my stuff up, Steve from Evolution Gear has offered to do me another one. Most businesses would charge for another custom fit out, but they really look after their customers.
Bloody tough cases too. :drinks:
Attachments
BB974C61-79CC-4967-8D3F-87EF86D495DF.jpeg
BB974C61-79CC-4967-8D3F-87EF86D495DF.jpeg (121.3 KiB) Viewed 3756 times
9.3x64
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: Evolution Gear

Post by Rwd22 » 11 May 2020, 4:40 pm

Looks great mate, I bough a few of their small and medium ammo tins, really happy with them and turned up in a flash.
Rwd22
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by 9.3x64 » 11 May 2020, 8:48 pm

Rwd22 wrote:Looks great mate, I bough a few of their small and medium ammo tins, really happy with them and turned up in a flash.

Thanks, I was looking at those myself.
9.3x64
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 11 May 2020, 9:35 pm

My hunting rifle sits exposed on my quadbike in home made steel hooks that sometimes have padding to stay quiet It gets dusty, but the dust is washed away if it rains When I see rifle cases like in the picture it reminds me of how comfortably feral I am .... the Aussie bush is my castle
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 12 May 2020, 12:15 am

That is one top end case. Would it matter If they cut another notch out for the misplaced stud ?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by 9.3x64 » 12 May 2020, 5:04 am

TassieTiger wrote:That is one top end case. Would it matter If they cut another notch out for the misplaced stud ?

No it wouldn’t.
9.3x64
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Harrynsw » 12 May 2020, 5:23 am

That's 1 pretty looking case, I think I want 1.
Harrynsw
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 12 May 2020, 3:19 pm

Blr243 wrote:My hunting rifle sits exposed on my quadbike in home made steel hooks that sometimes have padding to stay quiet It gets dusty, but the dust is washed away if it rains When I see rifle cases like in the picture it reminds me of how comfortably feral I am .... the Aussie bush is my castle

although l do like the rifle case setup l like your outlook more Blr
your a lucky bloke to be so easily pleased, your happy :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by snag » 12 May 2020, 5:32 pm

That is seriously nice gear.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but personally I prefer the .30/30 Winchester.
snag
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Stu7 » 16 Sep 2020, 9:30 pm

9.3x64 wrote:Just a quick shoutout for Evolution Gear.
I have been dealing with Steve recently and have just received a hard case with a custom fit out, as has my brother. He is absolutely fantastic to deal with and he really wants to make sure you are completely happy with the finished product.
Absolutely exceptional product and service.

I should point out you may notice that the rear sling swivel cutout does not line up with the swivel stud slightly. This is my fault and not Evolution Gear, as I did not relay the correct measurement. So even though it was my stuff up, Steve from Evolution Gear has offered to do me another one. Most businesses would charge for another custom fit out, but they really look after their customers.
Bloody tough cases too. :drinks:

What model number case is that?
Cheers - Stu
Stu7
Recruit
Recruit

-

Post by 9.3x64 » 17 Sep 2020, 6:10 am

HD Series Rifle Hard Gun Case M - Black
9.3x64
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 17 Sep 2020, 9:52 am

Blr243 wrote:My hunting rifle sits exposed on my quadbike in home made steel hooks that sometimes have padding to stay quiet It gets dusty, but the dust is washed away if it rains When I see rifle cases like in the picture it reminds me of how comfortably feral I am .... the Aussie bush is my castle

images (8).jpeg
images (8).jpeg (32.2 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment