Oh,,, if only we could name names.

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Oh,,, if only we could name names.

Post by Die Judicii » 21 Jul 2020, 8:46 pm

On (23rd June 2020) I ordered and paid for a .223 ammo box from an online supplier.
I needed it urgently.
After quite some considerable time (I had ordered and RECEIVED other articles, from other online dealers) it had still not been posted,,,,,, so I contacted the supplier whom in turn said that it had not been paid for.
So i contacted ebay,, who in turn said they could see that it had bee paid for on the said date, and that I should contact the supplier and provide the evidence that it had been paid for.

I rang the supplier to discuss this and he said he would ring me back within the hour.

Two days later he had still not rang me,,,,, so I rang him again.
After supplying dates of payment etc to him, he said "Oh yes,, the payment had "escaped"his attention."
He assured me that it would be posted that very afternoon.

Two days later he rang me to say that he did not have any of the green ones (that I ordered) left in stock,,,,, and would I accept a blue one ??

I replied,, Yes,, no worries,, but I need it ASAP.

It is now late on the 21st July 2020 and I still haven't received it.

I just sent him a message expressing my angst regarding his lack of service,,,,, and that I would warn other shooters not to deal with his enterprise.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: Oh,,, if only we could name names.

Post by boingk » 21 Jul 2020, 9:18 pm

Get your money back via the ebay dispute system and go to a local shop if you are able.
Nil
boingk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Other

Post by Blr243 » 21 Jul 2020, 9:21 pm

I ordered a nail gun on eBay but it took forever so I reminded them and they said I had not paid. So then I provided proof of payment And they admitted they had made a mistake .. so they posted it but instead of a nail gun they sent me a motiporcycle carburettor...I sent it back asking them to please get it together , and then they sent me a muffler for a motorcycle.....eventually they sent me two nail guns for the price of one
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 21 Jul 2020, 9:48 pm

Blr243 wrote:I ordered a nail gun on eBay but it took forever so I reminded them and they said I had not paid. So then I provided proof of payment And they admitted they had made a mistake .. so they posted it but instead of a nail gun they sent me a motiporcycle carburettor...I sent it back asking them to please get it together , and then they sent me a muffler for a motorcycle.....eventually they sent me two nail guns for the price of one

So there is hope yet ?????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 21 Jul 2020, 11:02 pm

The word service had two meanings.

1. a system supplying a public need such as transport, communications, or utilities such as electricity and water.

2. (of a male animal) mate with (a female animal).
"one dog could presumably service several bitches in a day"

Unfortunately, many businesses only think meaning number 2 applies. And the customer is the "bitch"

Bit like NZ.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 22 Jul 2020, 7:47 am

Muwsrt wemember meny eBay swellers not speak engrish as fast linguage
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment