Harris Bipod

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Harris Bipod

Post by Bugman » 21 Aug 2020, 4:35 pm

Thought I would share a little story. Once upon a time (18/9/20) I ordered a Harris Bipod from an interstate supplier. Paid for same (18/8/20). Immediately got back a paid invoice stating the order was being processed. Two days went by and I inquired (twice) as to the status of the order. No reply at all. Started to worry
a bit (I am old). The Minister for Finance checked credit card details which showed the amount had been credited to said supplier. Re-contacted supplier, and guess what...no reply. (by the way said supplier has no mobile or landline contact numbers).
Distinct worry set in. Dribbling from the mouth started to occur.
Today, lo and behold, a parcel arrives containing ordered item.
My point is this: This mob were of good pricing, and excellent delivery...but poor on communication.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? :unknown:
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Re: Harris Bipod

Post by TassieTiger » 21 Aug 2020, 4:40 pm

Supplier rhymes with ?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Bugman » 21 Aug 2020, 5:22 pm

Not sure if Mods like to have businesses named. I have no argument with the business I dealt with,,,just puzzled at the lack of communication.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 21 Aug 2020, 7:16 pm

yes l have had the anxiety of not being able to communicate or no return communication from a seller :oops:

and harris bipods are not cheap these days :lol: worth every penny IMHO
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 21 Aug 2020, 8:32 pm

I have noticed slow communication too. But they don’t have time. Those blokes are flat out selling stuff cheap to a shop full of customers ....the shop is always chokkas and there’s at least 10 blokes in a que at the cash register ready to part with their pay ...generally I commend them for offering the prices they do. That in itself is a good service
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment