What bipod for this attachment

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

What bipod for this attachment

Post by Amityville » 08 Feb 2023, 8:37 pm

Need to buy a Bipod to match this attachment, doesnt need to swivel, assume it is a pic rail, is it easier to remove and go conventional?
Came on a 2nd hand gun minus the bipod

Trying to avoid a $300 harris if possible

exclude duplicates
Amityville
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: What bipod for this attachment

Post by bladeracer » 08 Feb 2023, 9:55 pm

Amityville wrote:Need to buy a Bipod to match this attachment, doesnt need to swivel, assume it is a pic rail, is it easier to remove and go conventional?
Came on a 2nd hand gun minus the bipod

Trying to avoid a $300 harris if possible

exclude duplicates

$40 Chinese QD like I use on my rifles.
20230208_225225b.jpg
20230208_225225b.jpg (266.63 KiB) Viewed 951 times

Just search Ebay for bipods.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by deye243 » 08 Feb 2023, 11:16 pm

Yes I have one of them work just as good as a Harris no matter what anybody says .
I also have a atlas CAL it is an engineered Masterpiece very well finished but the chicom copy of the Atlas 46 will work there is a slight modification you can make with some o'rings to help with the panning feature on these and a stop it locking up YouTube videos there are plenty of them and plenty of those with bipods on eBay
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 09 Feb 2023, 2:55 am

Search bipod picatinny eBay, Amazon for cheapies. Quick release lever handy feature.
Or your lgs, so you can take it back if it’s s**t. EBay ones can be a bit s**t or they could be great.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 09 Feb 2023, 3:18 am

womble wrote:Search bipod picatinny eBay, Amazon for cheapies. Quick release lever handy feature.
Or your lgs, so you can take it back if it’s s**t. EBay ones can be a bit s**t or they could be great.

I have a pile of bipods in different lengths, designs and attachments. The only one I don't like is my genuine Harris - it's rusty, the springs are noisy, and it's heavy.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment