Pick-a-part case

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Pick-a-part case

Post by flashman » 13 Jan 2024, 12:11 pm

HI has anyone had experience with a pick-a-part hard gun case ,watched a few vids on you tube seams u cant put the sections back so dont bugger it up ,once picked its only good for the weapons it was plucked for , but what great protection , a good investment ................ :thumbsup:
flashman
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Re: Pick-a-part case

Post by Lazarus » 13 Jan 2024, 12:36 pm

I've never heard of them, though that means little, I just did a search and couldn't find them.
Do you have a link?

I don't want one but I'm interested in all things gun related.

I bought a toolpro hard case from Supercheap for $99, been excellent.
Glad I bought it when I did, they're now $240, probably still worth it, watertight, airtight, diy with the provided padding.

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/too ... 66671.html
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by womble » 13 Jan 2024, 12:38 pm

Yep . But don’t own that gun anymore. So now case is useless. :D

I’m not a fan of them anymore anyway, because they just scream steal me. Looks like something of value is in there, so it’s the first thing a thief will take if the break into your car.
Better to have it tucked away indiscreetly, which is a lot easier with a soft case.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by flashman » 13 Jan 2024, 12:40 pm

Yes thats what I have ,went and seen a pelican type ,to me they look the same but a bit cheaper.......
flashman
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by flashman » 13 Jan 2024, 12:43 pm

Yes a soft case is smaller than my new case which ways a ton empty........... :lol:
flashman
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment