Great service from Spika

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Great service from Spika

Post by 5bins » 12 Sep 2013, 12:03 pm

There's plenty of s**t service in the shooting industry obviously, I'm sure we've all experienced it...

Spika deserve some praise after my latest dealings when them though...

Bought a safe from them a while ago. The handle was firm when opening the safe door, but very difficult when closing it...

Spoke to Spika about it, 2 days later they had someone out... Turns out it was just under-greased locking rods creating a lot of frictions with the rubber grommets. Had the problem sorted in 20 minutes and was on his way.

Unlocking/locking the safe door now is silky smooth.

Props to Spika for their service. Best I've had in ages, especially after the s**t encounters at gun shops I've had over the last few weeks.
5bins
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Great service from Spika

Post by Herdsman » 12 Sep 2013, 1:20 pm

That's good to hear.

There are definitely some woeful shortcomings when it comes to service in the firearms industry.

Stores get lazy/attitudes because they're the only shop on the block. If they were a common retail business like clothing, food, whatever where there is lots of competition 9/10 of em would go under I reckon.
Shepherding bullets down range.

Tikka Hunter Stainless Fluted 300 Win Mag
Tikka Battue Lite .308 Win
Tikka Varmint Stainless .222 Rem
Herdsman
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Norton » 12 Sep 2013, 1:29 pm

Herdsman wrote:Stores get lazy/attitudes because they're the only shop on the block. If they were a common retail business like clothing, food, whatever where there is lots of competition 9/10 of em would go under I reckon.

Yep.

I've heard more than 1 staff member a stores banging on about how tough and competitive it is when their nearest competition is 45 minutes away.

They've got no idea how tough retail can be I don't reckon.
CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in .416 Rigby

Other puny calibre rifles... What man would want you now?
Norton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Aster » 17 Sep 2013, 11:40 am

Good to see someone in the shooting industry pride themselves on service.

There's no shortage of people who don't.
See you on the firing line.
Aster

-

Post by artimu » 18 Sep 2013, 7:25 am

Aster wrote:Good to see someone in the shooting industry pride themselves on service.

That's the way it should be.

FA industry's notorious for terrible service :(
artimu
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment