Scope mounted light

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Scope mounted light

Post by BradZ » 05 Aug 2015, 1:29 pm

Hey guys, recently put an led lenser p7 on my scope and for a small light its awesome, im just wondering are there any other options better than what I have? Without going too big that is.
Plenty around but I haven't had a lot to do with lighting options so im chasing some feedback.
Thanks
BradZ
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Scope mounted light

Post by BradZ » 06 Aug 2015, 1:16 pm

Surely someone has something to add?
BradZ
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Apollo » 06 Aug 2015, 2:24 pm

Nothing fancy here, not even that small.

For awhile I had a 170 Lightforce Striker mounted on a couple of rifles. Bit bulky but it did the job out shooting alone walking around. My 240 Blitz would have been nice.
Apollo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by KWhorenet » 06 Aug 2015, 4:08 pm

Check out the other recent topics covering this in detail.

Save me copy pasting and use search box top left of screen.
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Gwion » 06 Aug 2015, 5:24 pm

BradZ wrote:Surely someone has something to add?

Have a scroll through the accessories page, BradZ. There have been a few topics on this lately.

I started with LedLenser LED torches. There are newer versions of them that look good but are very expensive.

I now have Olight M22 on my rimfire and an Olight M3X Triton on the 223rem. Both get me out as far as i'd want to be shooting with either rifle for a positive target ID. 100m usable light (actually lit up, not just outlined or eye shine) with the smaller torch and out to about 250m with the bigger one. They are also quite affordable. Just get a good recharger and batteries.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Sam45 » 06 Aug 2015, 7:42 pm

Sam45
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by BradZ » 07 Aug 2015, 3:56 pm

Just stumbled across eagletac gear. Looks like im splashing out on an m25c2. Supposed to have 500m distance on them. And they aren't too big. Anyone here got one? Also found the m25c2 turbo but it looks ridiculous and I think it looks terrible on a rifle but thats just me.

EDIT: Sam45, how does the m25c2 go? Is it actually 500m of light or what?
BradZ
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Sam45 » 07 Aug 2015, 4:20 pm

BradZ wrote:Just stumbled across eagletac gear. Looks like im splashing out on an m25c2. Supposed to have 500m distance on them. And they aren't too big. Anyone here got one? Also found the m25c2 turbo but it looks ridiculous and I think it looks terrible on a rifle but thats just me.

EDIT: Sam45, how does the m25c2 go? Is it actually 500m of light or what?

Hey mate, 500m is a stretch :clap: Good to about 150m. Don't get me wrong it is a bloody good light. No issues here at all. Makes sure you grab the high spec NMH batteries :thumbsup:
Sam45
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by BradZ » 07 Aug 2015, 7:37 pm

How bright is it at 150m? I dont wanna spend that much money if it's not much better than my lenser.
Where did you buy yours and what did it cost?
BradZ
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by KWhorenet » 07 Aug 2015, 11:40 pm

CPF V54
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by BradZ » 08 Aug 2015, 1:26 pm

I would buy off cpf but I'm finding it difficult to find any product photos, specs and pricing.
BradZ
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by KWhorenet » 08 Aug 2015, 2:24 pm

V54
Search his page. Vinh

He has products and info and beam shots and videos and is far superior to any factory product you will find...better service and honest.

I have already posted all this before. As I said. Go search and look at the current topics on this.
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Prios » 11 Aug 2015, 11:02 am

Which page? No link?
Browning T-Bolt 17HMR + Leupold VX-1 4-12x40
Browning X Bolt Hunter 30-06 Springfield + Leupold VX-1 3-9x40
Prios
Private
Private