Enfield Parts

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Enfield Parts

Post by AusTac » 25 Nov 2015, 8:13 pm

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to obtain a replacement enfield no 4 firing pin and main spring from?

Valmont firearms want 85 pound for a hand turned pin.. probably wouldn't have much change from $200 if i go that route which seems a bit counter productive, surely there are replacements out there, currently on numrich's gun parts website but with the Us laws being what they are bolt components can't be shipped abroad

cheers
Certified part time hillbilly
AusTac
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

-

Re: Enfield Parts

Post by rsj223 » 25 Nov 2015, 10:47 pm

Try this guy in Vic Jeff Pannan [phone number removed] if he dont have it he should know who might as he runs the local Militaria Fair
Last edited by Blackened on 26 Nov 2015, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed phone number
rsj223
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by sandgroperbill » 25 Nov 2015, 11:49 pm

I would probably suggest a pm if you're going to give out someone's number. They may not mind, but better safe than sorry
sandgroperbill
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 26 Nov 2015, 6:01 am

Jeff Pannan....his number is advertised kinda widely so it shouldnt be a prob. He'll point you in a direction or suggest the next fair where there will no doubt be boxes of parts.

Im sure you dont need to go os for enfield parts
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by AusTac » 26 Nov 2015, 6:40 am

Legends! I'll give him a call today, thanks fellas
AusTac
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

-

Post by Blackened » 26 Nov 2015, 10:34 am

I've removed the phone number.

Fair enough if it's advertised in other places, I'm sure no harm was intended here.

Things change though, he may decide in future to remove his number from sources under his control then it would still be published here.

As a rule of thumb best not to publish peoples contact details without there permission.

PM each other instead to exchange any (potentially) personal details if required.
Blackened

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 26 Nov 2015, 11:09 am

He advertises including in the SSAA mags, in fact his number is on p110 this month :unknown:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Varmtr » 29 Nov 2015, 7:49 am

Wolff springs in the states have springs for the No4's and SMLE's and they ship to Aus as well. Also can try Lawernce Ordance in Sydney and Rebel Gun Works in Qld.

For 85 pound :shock: it would want to be made out of Titanium.
Varmtr
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by AusTac » 29 Nov 2015, 10:03 am

I sent jeff a text on friday but haven't heard back yet, may give him a ring later in the week

And Varmtr - i did think that was a little steep lol

Getting another gun off gunsales was going to be my last resort, but id rather find the parts then buy another one so i can have 2 working ones :D
AusTac
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

-

Post by rsj223 » 29 Nov 2015, 8:43 pm

AusTac wrote:I sent jeff a text on friday but haven't heard back yet, may give him a ring later in the week

And Varmtr - i did think that was a little steep lol

Getting another gun off gunsales was going to be my last resort, but id rather find the parts then buy another one so i can have 2 working ones :D

He can be a bit hard to get hold of.
Sorry I would not put up a number that was private its his business number on his card and his Facebook page but all better to be cautious than sorry later
There is another guy up around Bright who has sheds full is what I herd got his card somewhere if needed.
rsj223
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by AusTac » 29 Nov 2015, 9:18 pm

There is another guy up around Bright who has sheds full is what I herd got his card somewhere if needed.

Might be worth a pm if you ever come across it mate :) really glad i put the world out
AusTac
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

-

Post by Seik » 30 Nov 2015, 8:52 am

Varmtr wrote:Wolff springs in the states have springs for the No4's and SMLE's and they ship to Aus as well. Also can try Lawernce Ordance in Sydney and Rebel Gun Works in Qld.

I was going to say Rebel Gun Works.

They seem good for spares.
Seik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment