Ridgeline Stalker Packs

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Ridgeline Stalker Packs

Post by Stirlo » 11 Mar 2017, 9:37 am

Thinking of buying one of these Ridgeline Stalker Packs, any good?

https://www.ridgelineclothing.com.au/products/RLCXSX
Stirlo
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Ridgeline Stalker Packs

Post by Gamerancher » 11 Mar 2017, 10:25 am

Stay away from burrs, stick like $hit to a blanket in fleece. :lol:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by Pythonkeeper » 21 Mar 2017, 6:37 am

I've got this pack and it's good for the $$$, nice and warm on those cold winter nights/mornings. I thought it would be a prickle magnet but for some reason it doesn't seem to be the case.
Pythonkeeper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gamerancher » 21 Mar 2017, 1:01 pm

You must have different burrs up there to where I hunt. :lol: :thumbsup:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by Stirlo » 21 Mar 2017, 3:39 pm

Ended up buying one of these packs. So far only used the light jacket haven't used heavy jacket or pants yet but so far so good
Stirlo
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Pythonkeeper » 21 Mar 2017, 6:23 pm

Gamerancher wrote:You must have different burrs up there to where I hunt. :lol: :thumbsup:

Nah, I've got other items of clothing that the burs stick to like poop to a blanket, for whatever reason the Ridge Line gear seems to resist, I think there maybe some kind of Kiwi witchcraft involved.... :thumbsup:
Pythonkeeper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gamerancher » 22 Mar 2017, 10:21 am

Not sayin' they aren't any good. I reckon they are a great deal. :thumbsup: They (Ridgeline) did a "farmers" pack, I've got one of those. The burrs I speak of will stick in the leather of your boots, jeans, driza-bone, tractor tyres......buggers of things. :thumbsdown:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by Pythonkeeper » 24 Mar 2017, 6:39 am

Gamerancher wrote:Not sayin' they aren't any good. I reckon they are a great deal. :thumbsup: They (Ridgeline) did a "farmers" pack, I've got one of those. The burrs I speak of will stick in the leather of your boots, jeans, driza-bone, tractor tyres......buggers of things. :thumbsdown:

There are cactuses (cacti) out on a property that I hunt that do just that, not sure of the species but they are horrible things, they stick to the leather, soles and anything else they come in contact with, I have a habit of getting them on the heel of my boot and then when I squat down on a stalk etc they end up in my ass cheek, they are hard to get out of your skiing and when you get them out it itches like furk for ages and leaves big welts.....
Pythonkeeper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment