Spika Safe Review/Comments

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Re: Spika Safe Review/Comments

Post by Rider888 » 26 Nov 2017, 3:02 pm

HI David, I sent you a private message but hadn't heard back. Did you receive my message?

Regards

Cruiser wrote:Hey Guys,

Let me introduce myself here as the NSW and WA Sales representative for Spika Pty Ltd an Australian owned and run business. I can tell you for a fact that as far as Australian Laws are concerned each and every State differs and for each one Spika have approved safes.
There have been times where certain safes were not "accepted" by the licensing officer doing inspections maybe because of the area you live or what ever reason he/she has? as the final tick has to come from them. But one thing I can say for sure that no safe company in Australia who sell safes through reputable Australian Firearms Dealers would go down the track of selling or promoting a safe that is not compliant with the law,
The SCB1 is compliant for handguns in NSW, it is not usually a safe for a shop to keep in stock as they are a 150kg and an awkward safe to move around (no reason to bag it out though)
As for the safes being made in China? yes Spika safes are made in China along with the majority if not all other safe brands available in Australia today.
Spika is continually upgrading and making changes to our safe line to better improve security and strength yet still remain Australia's popular safe company for value and quality.
I am happy to chat with you regarding any issues what so ever regarding Spika safes or the rest of the great line of products we sell.
Rider888 if you could elaborate as to where the shop is that is giving you this false advice I would appreciate it.
Thanks for listening.
Rider888
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Spika Safe Review/Comments

Post by bullzeye » 27 Nov 2017, 3:04 pm

Mr.Seacucumber wrote:
bullzeye wrote:Pretty sure Spika safes are now made in China.

Try support local Australian business with something made here.

Like what?

Ardel
CMI
Berry
Kookaburra
Abate

Am sure there are more
bullzeye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment