Where can I buy a rifle bag like this?

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Where can I buy a rifle bag like this?

Post by Kenny » 23 Jan 2018, 1:22 pm

Anyone know where I can buy a double rifle bag similar to the one in the photo?
This one looks great, Aussie made, but it is only 42 inches, and I need one that is a bit longer.
Seen a longer one on ebay, sending out of china, but the quality of a cheap bag can be so so. Might just last on trip to the range.
I want something of good quality that will stand the test of time...

G. bag.PNG
G. bag.PNG (260.64 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
Kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Where can I buy a rifle bag like this?

Post by bladeracer » 23 Jan 2018, 3:00 pm

Kenny wrote:Anyone know where I can buy a double rifle bag similar to the one in the photo?
This one looks great, Aussie made, but it is only 42 inches, and I need one that is a bit longer.
Seen a longer one on ebay, sending out of china, but the quality of a cheap bag can be so so. Might just last on trip to the range.
I want something of good quality that will stand the test of time...

G. bag.PNG

If that really is made in Australia then maybe email them and ask if they can make you a longer one?
To be the same price as the Chinese version I can't see how they could make it locally.

I bought a double bag like this - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Adjustable-1-2m-Hunting-Shooting-Carry-Case-Shotgun-Rifle-Gun-Slip-Double-Bag-Cp/161407647902 - specifically because it's long enough for an M91/30.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Kenny » 23 Jan 2018, 3:22 pm

Are you happy with the bag? I did see that one and it was my "back -up", it was just that I had my mind set on the other design..

I don't "mind" it coming out of China, most is these days, its just that it looked a bit flimsy.. and it'd be 3 weeks away..
It was 1/3 of the AU price
Kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 23 Jan 2018, 4:00 pm

Kenny wrote:Are you happy with the bag? I did see that one and it was my "back -up", it was just that I had my mind set on the other design..

I don't "mind" it coming out of China, most is these days, its just that it looked a bit flimsy.. and it'd be 3 weeks away..
It was 1/3 of the AU price

I rarely use it as it's quite bulky, but when I do take it in the car it does its job of concealing my rifles. I have about 25 rifle bags and a couple of aluminium rifle cases. All of my rifles live in their own bag in the safe. I've never worn it as a pack or anything like that, just carried it to and from the car.

What are you wanting to use it for?
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Kenny » 23 Jan 2018, 4:24 pm

Yeah they get bulky..
For me, it'd be for most part to and from the range. Rather than a couple of bags and sometimes handgun case.
Just to make my life a bit easier when making a full day out of it..

Guess it'll do the job for transport in car. I'm waiting to hear back from the Aussie one, if they can make a longer one..
Kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by SCJ429 » 18 May 2018, 9:32 pm

I needed a bag for a 52 inch rifle and the only bag I could find was from China. It was made from good quality material and I have used it for over three years.
SCJ429
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment