Minimum caliber ?

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: Minimum caliber ?

Post by bigfellascott » 27 Jul 2018, 7:21 pm

Die Judicii wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:What the hell is a "BOLD" Action rifle FFS?

Poor young fella last week killed himself using the XPT - have they no idea if ones intending to kill themselves that's exactly what will happen regardless of their stupid idiotic, ideology-driven thinking is?

When you can tell us all what a "BOLD" Action rifle is,,,,, we will ALL be enlightened Mate.

Furthermore, the day I went in to pick up my rifles, the police woman on duty brought them in from their armoury stacked in a Woolworths shopping trolley.
When I saw the stickers, I asked her "If they really were IMITATION firearms like the sticker says, why did they have to be locked away ?"

She just gave me a blank stare,,,, I don't think she understood what I was getting at. :roll:

They are clueless no doubt about it, I remember seeing some sort of police hierarchy woffling on about about a bolt action rifle that he described as a semi auto from memory, completely clueless about the subject yet spoke like was the authority on it. :thumbsdown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Previous

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey