Game licence Vic

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Game licence Vic

Post by pete1 » 12 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

So have a game licence, but i got a concession when i was at Uni now i will no longer be able to have concession and want to convert it to a full fee.
so being my genuine reason to have longarm licence.
To convert it i have being told i need to cancel and re-apply for game licence, if i covert it over will they cancel my longarm licence?
Any Info will be great full thanks.
22LR
12G
12G
12G
pete1
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Re: Game licence Vic

Post by bladeracer » 12 Aug 2018, 6:35 pm

pete1 wrote:So have a game licence, but i got a concession when i was at Uni now i will no longer be able to have concession and want to convert it to a full fee.
so being my genuine reason to have longarm licence.
To convert it i have being told i need to cancel and re-apply for game licence, if i covert it over will they cancel my longarm licence?
Any Info will be great full thanks.

A game licence is not required for a firearms licence. Get the Expression of Interest in Hunting on Crown Land if you have to. Can you buy another game licence first, then cancel your old one?
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 12 Aug 2018, 7:46 pm

just run it out and renew without concession, dont over think it :drinks:
you wont loose your licence your genuine reason is hunting you would only want a game ticket or the delwp permit with the intention to hunt pest animals on public land when renewing your licence
not to posses it :thumbsup:

fixed it :thumbsup: thanks oldbloke :drinks:
Last edited by marksman on 14 Aug 2018, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 13 Aug 2018, 6:25 pm

If you had a concession card at the time it's good till it expires. 1 or 3 years. Just retain the old concession card and carry when hunting deer or whatever the game licence is for. No need to up grade.

When it expires just renew or get expression of interest letter letter from DELWP
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey