Decoy's

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: Decoy's

Post by Rod_outbak » 13 Oct 2018, 5:44 pm

Pic from his last capture; about 5 weeks ago...
[LAST time he was caught while burgling the house...]
Crusty stuff on his beak is from some old yoghurt I'd left outside, that he was working through.

Beady-eyed little turd...

HE started it...
[We actually have about 8 or possibly 9 male Spotted Bower birds living around the homestead, though I think I've only sighted a couple of the females. The women-folk tend to spend most of their time beating the crap out of these village-idiots, so very similar to humans; I guess!]
Attachments
20180904_115106 (2).JPG
20180904_115106 (2).JPG (317.48 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
---------------------
Sharing the extreme love with cats in Outback QLD
Rod_outbak
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by RoginaJack » 13 Oct 2018, 8:23 pm

Hhhmmmm looks like a Chlamydera maculata to me. :thumbsup: :D
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by Stix » 13 Oct 2018, 8:45 pm

His last capture Rod...??

( :lol: :lol: :lol: )

So you caught him & let him go...???...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Rod_outbak » 13 Oct 2018, 9:48 pm

Yeah....Last capture on Wednesday just gone, was number 3...

Thought I'd plugged the hole in the gauze on the big verandah where he's been getting in, but apparently not well enough to keep this little turd out...

HOWEVER, the little scamming Nigerian thieving scum-sucking toad is very rapidly running out of 'Get out of Jail' cards...

About 25 years ago, we had one summer where one of these delinquents decided he REALLY liked the look of the little biscuit-ceramic bird in Mums bird-bath. he used to bring it presents, and do his song & dance routine to impress his lover interest. At one stage, the bird-bath was full of shiny rocks, berries, and other choice things that would impress the ladies...
[He must have thought she was pretty darned cold hearted; she never showed once ounce of interest!]
Things came to a crashing end, when he tried to take her back to his place for some good old-fashioned Bower-Bird loving. First attempt, Mum found the bird lying in the dirt nearby, and put it back, but the second attempt, he dropped her on a rock and she shattered.
Stupid gimp...

If anyone wants him and a few of his rellies, I can post-pack the prick; just give me an address!
---------------------
Sharing the extreme love with cats in Outback QLD
Rod_outbak
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Previous

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey