White fox

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: White fox

Post by Crankycant » 30 Oct 2018, 12:40 pm

When read those comments daddybang thing sprung to mind.

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, promoted by mainstream media, which
holds forth that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Crankycant
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Oct 2018, 2:05 pm

100_2836.JPG
100_2836.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 4082 times
Perhaps a thermal scope or NiteSite would have enabled you to bag the albino mate.

I used a NiteSite over a 22/250 to bag its cousin (also in Vic,, within sight of the Grampians)
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Crankycant » 30 Oct 2018, 3:03 pm

Thanks die judici I might have a look and invest in something like a night site just for foxing in general. Might have look now. Wow a bit of investment what model do you have die
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, promoted by mainstream media, which
holds forth that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Crankycant
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Oct 2018, 4:18 pm

Crankycant wrote:Thanks die judici I might have a look and invest in something like a night site just for foxing in general. Might have look now. Wow a bit of investment what model do you have die

The NS200 mate.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control