Ridgeline vs Stoney Creek camo gear?

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Ridgeline vs Stoney Creek camo gear?

Post by Zilla » 22 Mar 2014, 3:23 pm

Hi fellas,

I need some new camo gear.

Anyone familiar with the Ridgeline and Stoney Creek camp gear?

The mesh top and pants are what I'm talking about. Just these two pieces of gear, not their other stuff.

Stoney Creek gear is about twice the price of the Ridgeline stuff, feels about the same though?

Anyone used both? How long did they last? The Stoney Creek gear worth the extra $?
Ruger M77 mark II Target Rifle 6.5mm Creedmoor - Redfield Revolution 4-12x40mm
Ruger 77/44 Rem Mag - Redfield Revolution 2-7x33mm
Marlin Model 1897 .22
Zilla
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Ridgeline vs Stoney Creek camo gear?

Post by Lorgar » 25 Mar 2014, 2:23 pm

I've got the Stoney Creek gear. To be honest I only bought it because it was a Friday and I was going camping/shooting on the weekend and wanted it right then and there :lol:

It was all they had in stock.

I got the lightweight fabric top and bottoms. My regular shooting mate has the same pair of stuff from Ridgeline.

The Stoney Creek has a little more lining around the pockets and stuff? The bulk of the material is the same though.

It's maybe a little nicer, don't think I could say it's worth twice the price though.

Time will tell if the Stoney Creek lasts a lot longer, but I've only had my set for a couple of months so couldn't say at the moment.
Lorgar
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey