Thinking of Going for a Hunt Next Week?

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Thinking of Going for a Hunt Next Week?

Post by mchughcb » 26 Oct 2020, 6:09 pm

I live in Melbourne. I'm thinking of going for a hunt on Sunday 2nd of November after I watch the Credlin special investigation into the hotel quarantine debacle.

The problem is I want to be out of the ring of steel by 11.58pm. Should I organize a special work permit for essential workers for that one minute or should I count on the waiting time in the queue that when I get there it will be 11.59pm?
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Re: Thinking of Going for a Hunt Next Week?

Post by Ziege » 26 Oct 2020, 6:50 pm

take up arms and destroy the tyranny instead
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by mchughcb » 26 Oct 2020, 6:56 pm

Seems a bit extreme. I was thinking of visiting mum in WA but I guess I'll have to wait until after the WA election in March.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 26 Oct 2020, 7:09 pm

sadly dont see the labor party here getting ousted thanks to everyone loving mcgowan and the fact that west aussies hate eastern staters and are happy with them not being here. lol
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Bill » 26 Oct 2020, 9:03 pm

Chuck I picked you as a guy who would have run the gauntlet. There are those who live on the edge and then there are the rest.....
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 26 Oct 2020, 9:27 pm

Been thinking about this more. Better to stay at home and keep everyone safe by doing the right thing. It was only 2 days ago drones flew over head to fine people $5000. Now 20 people can go to a bar. Its just insane everyone could catch Covid and die or have long term damage. Makes my lung cancer seem like a walk in the park.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey